Today’s topic is about the Advantage And Disadvantage Of Egg. Because Everything has its advantage and disadvantage.
Advantage Of Egg
- Eggs make our bones healthy.
- It also fights cancer.
- The egg has more protein which takes care of our hair.
- It also courses of hair growth and healthy hair.
- Eggs have vitamin ‘B’ complex, (B-12, B-5 & B-2)which helps in skin tone by preventing hyperpigmentation.
- It also helps to keep soft smooth and healthy skin.
- It helps to keep deeply hydrating skin absorbing moisture from the air.
- Egg helps to kill anemia in a silent way.
- It takes away from rickets.
- Eggs can fight many allergies.
- The egg has vitamins, high cholesterol, and high protein which helps to boost our brain.
Here are available all information Advantage And Disadvantage Of Egg.
Disadvantage Of Egg
- It may cause a heart attack when we do not take it in the correct balance.
- Excessive egg consumption also affects the liver.
- We know that an egg contains 373-gram cholesterol, 13-gram protein, and more vitamins which also causes obesity in the body.
- Cholesterol also increases in our body due to the high intake of eggs, so that blood clotting, heart attack, and liver problems are started.
- If you consume more eggs every day than a normal requirement, then it also creates food-borne problems for us.
- Poor egg or excessive egg consumption also causes Diarrhea.
- Many times it happens that eating eggs also causes fever, which is due to eating bad eggs or in large quantities.
- Many people also have problems with flatulence due to the consumption of eggs.
- Many people also have problems with nausea.
- Eggs also the reason for the lack of muscle tone and muscle pain.
- The yellow part of the egg should never be eaten, it courses kidney disease.
- It would be good if you do not consume raw eggs. Because it contains a protein called Avoid which kills the biotin present in our body.
These are some Advantage And Disadvantage Of Egg.