We always confused that how to care Aloe Vera Plant and how to grow aloe vera. Growing this plant is very easy If you follow this method.
Aloe Vera Plant is a very lush plant. Its plant root and its flowers are always beneficial for us. For a lot of diseases, this is very beneficial.
First of all, you will decide that where will you keep this plant. This is very important because direct sunlight is not good for aloe vera.
This is the main reason that planting your Aloe Vera Plant turns yellow or die. You can keep it kitchen window. You can put it where sunlight direct does not come.
How To Planting Aloe Vera?
This is very important for you to know because this is a simple mistake. When you buy a plant it must be noted that the plant should not be fed. Because it was a bad plant. It’s already dieing.
- According to the plant as height, you will take a pot whose show in the figure.
- The plant first depends on it. Because if you take a big pot then it stores water.
- Because aloe vera root does not dry water it requires very little water.
- When you take a pot make a hole in the pot if there is too much water, the water drains out. This keeps your plant safe.
- You take a pot the upper pas is bigger and the lower plant is small.
Thereafter. To plant this plant you can use any type of soil or. A mix contains perlite, coarse sand, or lava rock. Now your pot and soil ready for planting.
Now take your aloe plant and remove its soil. If it has any pups then you can remove it from the plant. Now your aloe plant is ready.
If you soil for planting then keep this in pot and plant the aloe vera and drop some water.
But if you take mixture of lara rock, coarse sand and contain prelate same drop same water.
After that for some time you ignored this.
If it has yellow leaf of rotten stem then you removed it after that planting.
Leave at least 1 – 2 inches above in the pot.
How do you take care of an aloe vera plant?
- Water in it, once in 2 – 3 weeks. Before pouring water always check dryness only if needed then pouring water otherwise not.
- You never keep it direct sun light always keep alloy plant indirect sunlight or artificially light.
- Always kept Aloe Vera Plants 12 – 26° C ( 53.6 to 78.8° F )
What Is Aloes Good For?
This plant has many types of benefits