Have you ever seen anyone sneezing due to which people definitely looks towards him/her? This happens when a person sneezing quite loudly. In this way, sneezing is a normal activity, but sometimes people have problem with back pain when sneezing.
A story sneezing cause involuntary muscle contraction and its pressure is so strong that the working cushion in the middle of the spinal cord can be damaged.
Vigorous sneezing cause spinal instability. Due to such vigorous sneezing, there is a lot of pain in the back.
Impassioned sneezing may increase back pain due to prior injury. Apart from this, cause of a loud sneeze some people may also have a disease like hernia.
Slip disc can also be caused by the vigorous sneezing that shakes the body. Sometimes, paralysis can also occur in the limbs due to sneezing
A sneeze is progress in which air escapes the nose and mouth rapidly. It is a progress an excretory system to pass through the nose and throat which is completely involuntary.
- Sneezing effect our entire body.
- Sneezing can also cause cold or seasonal allergies.
- Sneeze comes out at a speed of around 160. If we try to stop it, it affects our ears. And we stop listening.
- This can cause Herniate to have a weak spinal cord.
- Sneezing can also be a problem with your slip disc.
- Sneezing can also pose a risk of hernia like illness.
- Paralysis of any limb can occur in many rare case by sneezing.
- Sneezing can also cause problems in your vertebral compression fractures.