It is one of the natural solutions to getting healthy and shinning hair at home. The directions of using Rice Water For Hair with its other benefits.
We are part of a world that is growing and developing very rapidly. And with the increase in industries and technologies, pollution is also increasing with very high speed. As you know, pollution is very harmful to our skin, hair, and body.
People are losing their glow and natural beauty. Thousands of cosmetics are available on market, which is made chemically. So, they have a harsh effect on our bodies.
Everyone needs a natural solution of looking good and get healthy skin and hair with no side effects. This article beautifies the effects of using Rice Water For Hair.
What Is Rice Water?
Rice water is the extracted water when rice is cooked or half uncooked. This is a cloudy liquid that contains all the nutrients of the rice. It is the starch that is collected after the rice is boiled in it or till the rice dissolves completely in it. Rice water has many benefits like it is good for the skin and removes ageing effects.
We also use Rice water for hair treatment. It is very effective for hair. It is a natural product and so it has merely no harmful effects. Rice water is one of the best natural remedies for many hair problems.
Nutrient Value Of Rice Water
Using Rice water for hair treatment gives a very surprising result in very few days. This is due to the presence of nutrients in rice water. It is rich in nutrient which is essential in hair growth as a vitamin.
It contains various other essential properties and nutrients that help in getting healthy skin, shinning and thicker hair. You should know its nutrient values. The following are the composition of nutrients available in rice water:
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
- Antioxidant like inositol
- Flavonoids compounds
- Phenolic compounds
- Ferulic Acid
Benefits Of Using Rice Water
There are several benefits of using Rice water for hair skin and body. It is rich in nutrients that help and facilitates the growth of healthy tissues in the body. People generally use it externally. Furthermore, it is an easy and cheapest home remedy for healthy hair growth. Here are some benefits of using rice water, which is as follows:
- Hair growth: Rice water help in hair growth. It contains amino acids, antioxidants, and starch and other compositions which are suitable for hair growth.
- Remove split ends: Rice water gives the required nourishment and needed care and attention to the hair, which I’m turns also remove split ends. Split end are the sign that indicates that your hair needs care and attention.
- Prevent Frizzy hair: Rice water contains an antioxidant called inositol, which removes friction from the hair and provides nourishment and elasticity in hair. That, in return, gives a frizzy free hair and make you look good in open hair.
- Conditions the hair: Rice water used with conditioners or shampoos gives a smooth and shinning hair. It conditions the hair and makes it look good.
- Provides Shinning hair: One more benefits of rice water is that it provides shiner hair. The composition of rice water makes it suitable for hair treatment.
How To Prepare And Use Rice Water?
Rice water Preparation method:
- Take 1 cup (0.24 l) of rice and 2-3 cup of water.
- Wash the rice properly to remove dirt and impurities from it.
- Then, add water to it and boil.
- When rice is half cooked, strain the water into another vessel.
- Don’t let any rice be present in the rice water. Now, use the solution as per your need.
Directions to use of rice water:
- There are various methods to use rice water on hair. The first is using Rice water for hair in shampoo. Mix some amount of rice water with the shampoo and wash your hair properly.
- The second way of using rice water is by mixing with conditioners.
- It can also be applied directly on hair. And after 15-20 minutes rinse your head with normal water. Don’t let rice water to stay for more than 20 minutes on hair.
- You can also use it by mixing with oil. Add few drops of rice water in oil. Apply the oil on your scalp. Leave it overnight on your hair and then, wash it in the morning.
Other Benefits Of Rice water
After using Rice water for hair, it can also be used for skin treatment and other body problems. It has many uses, which is very surprising to know. You will be really shocked after knowing these many benefits of rice water. Some of them are listed below:
- Helps in reducing constipation
- Used in the cure of diarrhea
- Relaxes mind and body too
- Used in the treatment of skin cancer
- Increase the color complexion of skin
- Boosts immunity and metabolism
- Reduces and prevents muscular degeneration
- Prevents and remove acne, pimples, and other skin problem
Rice Water Side effects
There are various advantages of using Rice water for hair on the skin and as well as for the human digestive system. But there are a few disadvantages of rice water too. The two main side effects of rice water are as follows:
- It can’t be stored for long period of time. It can only be preserved for 5 to 7 days in refrigerator. And thereafter, it starts having bacterial infection.
- If you have an issue of cough or cold, don’t use it. It is icy in nature and this, sometimes, causes scalp inflammation.
After many experiments and researches, it has been observed that Rice water For Hair is a very useful natural product that has lots of benefits. It has been seen that it is not only good for hair and skin but is also used for the cure of many digestive problems.
Rice water is one of the most underrated remedies that are natural as well causes merely no side effects. You can also try this hack to increase your hair growth and make your hair look shinier and healthy.
Can you leave rice water for a long time in your hair?
No. You can’t leave rice water for a long time because it does not contain any preservative properties or extra chemicals. So, you can maximum keep it overnight on your head. If it is applied for a long time, there might be chances of bacterial growth on your hair and might cause some infections. Keeping rice water for so long can also cause cold and inflammation on your scalp.
Does rice water get bad?
Yes. Rice water contains natural ingredients. It does not have any chemicals and preservative properties. So, it can maximum be preserved for 5-7 days, if kept in a refrigerator. However, it may get worse in less time when kept at room temperature.
When can I apply rise water?
You can apply rose water to your scalp after shampooing your hair. And then, massage your scalp for few minutes. You can also use it with conditioners. Fermented rice water can also be used with oil that has some beneficial properties.