Proven Jump Manual Training is a culmination of more than 15 years of scientific research, which is the most effective practice, training series, and technique.
Proven Jump Manual Training is an application by which athletes can further increase their vertical leap.
The jump manual is proven jump training based on science, not hype. This is a program where athletes, school players, college players, and local players can increase their vertical leap along with higher jump.
Features Of The Proven Jump Manual Training
Many athletes have benefited greatly from this program. They have increased their vertical leap to a great extent. Here are some of its features.
- When you purchase this program you get access to unlimited coaching for 30 days by Jacob.
- Jacob is very professional and he helps a lot in improving your training.
- If you can’t afford the gym, the jump mannual program gives you the option of weight room.
- This program is offered with a guarantee of 60 days of payment. If you do not benefit from this program then you will get the money back on your complaint within 60 days.
- Its nutrition plan and workout chart are very easy to follow that allow you to build the muscles you need.
- It will help you in improving your defensive and offensive and blocking shots.
- This training series/sequences is individually prepared for you by Jacob Hiller, which proves to be very effective according to your body.
- 8. This review of mine is for this program because the training given in it is very similar to the review given by their customers.
- 9. Jacob Hiller has worked with NBA players and trained Olympian athletes. It is a world-famous trainer.
How To Increase Vertical Jump At Home
If you want to improve your jumping ability for volleyball, tennis, basketball, football, and other activities, there are a variety of exercises and workouts that you can do in your home.
- Measure your current vertical leap.
- To measure your vertical leap, first take a chalk in one hand.
- Then stand next to a wall.
- And then jump as high as you can.
- And last make a mark on the wall at the peak of your jump.
The step will help you measure the height of jump at home
- Do limit strength exercise to build muscle using your body weight.
- For your limit strength exercise you can use, barbell, dumbbell, squats, dead lifts, kettle bells, and resistance band. You can also use homemade fitness equipment.
- Do some explosive strength exercise.
- In this exercise you move in one direction.
- First of all you will stand in front of a stable object about lower to knee or knee height.
- Then jump from standing position onto the sable object.
- Now sit on a stable object with a weight on your shoulder.
- Then stand up to perform stable object squats.
For the correct seat:
- Now, to learn to sit in the right position.
- A stable object stands behind.
- Then place one foot one the stable object at knee height or less.
- Now use your raise leg to push yourself straight into the air.
Repeat these exercises 6 to 8 times:
- Do reactive strength exercise: in this exercise require down and up leg movements.
- Stand on a table or bench and jump, and as soon as your feet touch the floor then again jump straight into the air.
- Drive up and drive down your driveway using a big steps.
- Then take to forward steps, and then jump as much as you can your third step.
- You may repeat this action in your garden walking area, basement or exercise room.
- You may also repeat this action the length of your driveway.
- For jump on the opposite leg change the drill.
- Do back, bounding as often as you can to high knee skipping along with the length of your driveway.
Know important:- For knowing your jump leap result at home measure your leap each week.