“It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.”
We all are worried about weight loss. Outside food does not do anything other than making fat in the human body. If you put your habit of eating boiled food and continue exercising in time, then you will be able to live a healthy life. After reducing the fat of the stomach.
The second number is the fat of the thighs, which is difficult to reduce. We also have to pay attention to our diet as well as exercise to make the legs and thighs shapely. If you feel lazy in doing exercise in the morning, do not take a taxi while going to the office and go on foot.
To get an attractive and fit body, just reducing belly fat is not enough. Fat deposited on the thighs also spoils your look. Therefore, you need to pay special attention to it. You must do this exercise to reduce the fat in the thighs.
Cardiovascular exercise is considered to be very important for diluting the thighs. The goal of doing cardio should be just and just to burn fat. If you are workouts with cardio equipment, use lightweight equipment (e.g. elliptical trainer, stationary bike, treadmill) which does not affect the thigh muscles much.
However, always keep the pace of exercise moderate to cardio and thus try to get the most out of workouts. If you are doing cardio exercise outside the gym, keep a heart rate calculator to know the moderate high-intensity rate.
Long duration cardio exercises do not make your thigh muscle fibre types your centre, as the muscle fibre types (two ways of muscle fibres- the first slow twill and the second fast twill) make your muscles heavier. In addition, long-duration cardio (such as long-distance races) makes your small muscle fibre your centre, the ability to grow these muscles is very limited.
Because of this, your muscles do not grow weight while reducing fat and they also begin to grow stronger. On the other hand, do not do more cardio in a short time (such as sprinting or high-intensity interval training). This can increase the weight of your muscles. Running slowly to dilute the thigh and legs is a very good fat-burning exercise.
The race is very good for those whose thigh muscles are very heavy. This reduces the size of the muscles and also reduces the fat around the muscles, making the thigh thinner. This exercise will give your thigh a new shape. Therefore, gently run daily to dilute the thigh.
If you have a little difficulty in rushing, you can use an elliptical trainer, but keep its speed slightly low. It is a little difficult to maintain your state on the elliptical trainer. A right state makes your hips, thigh and hamstring muscles (back of the thigh) their center and lowers the stretching area in the front area of the thigh.
Also, your thigh muscles do not allow weight gain. When some fat has been removed from your thighs, you may think of adopting resistance training. At the same time, adopt resistance exercises to increase muscle meat after reducing fat, so that the thigh can get a good shape. Keep in mind that this exercise should have just a little more weight than lightly in catching weight (70% weight in an elevator) so that your Thigh muscles look strong and toned and not weighty.
In other words, focus on repeating more workouts in this exercise and less on weight lifting weights. In people whose muscles come in mesomorphs, a little bit of such exercise increases muscles quickly, so do not choose such exercises.
You always have to be patient and focused. You cannot completely reduce the fat of some area of the body, especially the fat on the inside of the Thigh. While losing weight, body fat is removed from the whole body, but finally, the fat inside the thigh of the woman is left to be diluted and shaped. So always stick to your goal to thin the thigh and keep encouraging yourself.
The fat of the thighs can be successfully reduced with a combination of both diet and exercise. By bringing in the right shape and eating the proper diet, you will also be able to reduce obesity in other parts of your body. If you are discreet to lose weight in your thighs and other parts of the body, read on.
Some Important Points For Lose Thunder Thighs
- Do Squats: There are many types of boiling exercises or squats that you can do, but its mutual practice is like this: stretch your legs and shoulders, move your thighs down to the ground by paralleling your thighs. Maintain the balance there for at least three seconds before you rise up.
- Try to do with the squats exercise ball: Press the ball against the wall firmly from the lower back. The ball will not only speed up the exercise intensity – but it will also give you a good back shape and strength.
- Lunges: With a 5- or 8-pound dumbbell in one hand, push one leg forward and bring the other knee about an inch up the ground. Come back and continue it with the opposite foot. Do it lightly so that you can pull the other knee comfortably. Then eject the other leg and repeat with the other foot.
- Reduce the sweetness of your liquid diet and keep yourself hydrated: (Keep drinking water)- Water is healthy, cheap and good in taste. Water removes harmful toxins and gives the cells the necessary nutrients, and it provides a moist environment to the bodily tissues. Doctors recommend drinking 2 liters of water per day.
- You don’t need to refrain from eating healthily: Just keep in mind what you’re eating will help you get skinny. When you eat healthy food you should keep in mind which of the products you eat in each food group. Try to take balanced food every time you eat.
- Consider a low-carbohydrate diet: It is believed that overweight people eat more carbohydrates. A high-carbohydrate diet causes insulin to be discharged from the body, the body regulates the amount of glucose (sugar) by insulin in the body, which is eventually converted into fat. The diet of low carbohydrates consists of proteins, vegetables, fruits and nuts. If you want to limit the amount of food your carbohydrates, you can’t completely remove them from your diet. Try to reduce the number of carbohydrates to at least 20%. Your body needs glucose to work, and carbohydrates are a good source of that. These foods can be eaten as a low carbohydrate diet.
Find out which foods do not fall into a low-carbohydrate diet
- Grain, Pasta, bread, cake, or pastry.
- Fruit and fruit juices.
- Processed foods. They are usually poured into sugar.
- Starchy vegetables. Potatoes, beets, or corn.
- Sugar or spurious butter.
- Consider a low-calorie diet: If you burn more calories than you take, you will lose weight comfortably. A low-calorie diet for women means controlling your calorie intake between 1,200 and 1,500 per day. If you don’t want to lose more than 2 pounds per week, you can do it. It is not safe to try to lose more than 2 pounds per week without the supervision of the doctor.
Exercises will help to reduce the fat inside your thigh
- For classic lunges :- First, stand upright, Then take your right foot back. Then gently tilt both legs. Then come back to your old stage. At this stage, your waist should remain very straight. Apply one set each with both legs and repeat the classic length exercise 10-15 times in the set.
- Leg circle exercise :- First, lie down on the waist and straighten the legs. Keep the hands on your side. Then lift your left foot above the ground and straighten it completely. Or maintain this state according to your ability. After straightening the foot, rotate it around five times. Then stop the leg and then rotate upside down five times. Then gradually bring your foot to the ground. Repeat the same process with the other foot also.
- Veerabhadrasana :- To do this, first of all, stand upright. Now turn the left leg slightly to the left. With the right foot slightly forward, bend both legs. During this time, look upwards while doing Namaste with your hands. Stay in this posture for a while and do it again. This reduces the fat of the thighs.
- Squat :- Squat allows you to reduce thigh fat. To do this, first, parallel the legs and keep your body in such a way that you are sitting on the chair. Keep the arms straight and slowly rise up and then go down. This is an effective exercise.
- Running :- To reduce the extra fat deposited on the thighs, you should jump rope regularly. This is an easy exercise. Apart from this, you can also run if you want. Running puts pressure on the thighs which will benefit you.