Malaria is a disease caused by the bite of a female mosquito called anopheles. As many people live under the illusion of “ What Cause Of Malaria Virus or bacteria”.
But it is not the case, malaria is neither caused by virus-borne disease nor bacteria-borne disease.
The disease is caused by a parasite called plasmodium that forms in the anopheles female mosquito. This parasite is spread by the bite of an anopheles female mosquito. And when an anopheles female mosquito bites someone, then this parasite reaches the liver through blood flow and increases its number.
Malaria parasites are present in red blood cells (RBC). Therefore, it is transmitted to any after person through blood transfusion by an infected person. This only happens when the Anopheles mosquito bites the infected person after biting someone else. Or it is by using a syringe used by an infected person in another person.
This disease can also be caused by organ transplantation. Malaria mosquitoes are mostly thriving in dirty places, dirty water, and stagnant water. These are Cause Of Malaria Virus.
Symptoms And Cause Of Malaria Virus
Many types of symptoms are seen in malaria.
- High fever and cold
- Muddle up
- To vomit
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling cold
- Body ache
- Weakness and fatigue
Types Of Malaria
So far we have only known about like parasite called plasmodium which thrives in mosquitoes. While there are other parasites that thrive in mosquitoes and when they bite us those parasites reach the liver and in blood cells through the bloodstream in our body. And due to which five types of malaria disease arise which all five are as follows.
- Plasmodium falciparum or P. Falciparum
- Plasmodium malaria or P. Malaria
- Plasmodium Vivax or P. Vivax
- Plasmodium Ovale or P. Ovale
- Plasmodium Knowlesi or P. Knowlesi
Prevention Of Malaria
Malaria is not a serious disease if you want to avoid it then some things have to be kept in mind first.
- Keep cleanliness in your surroundings.
- Clean the water stagnant place from time to time.
- Always keep the garbage covered in the dustbin and do not give mosquitoes a chance to grow there.
As we know, malaria is also a disease among many Types of Diseases that spread after the rainy season. Therefore we should think of a way to be safe from it in advance.
- Pay attention to cleanliness.
- If someone has a high fever and cold, get a doctor to check up immediately.
- If someone has a headache with a high fever, especially at night, they immediately seek treatment with the advice of a doctor.
- If you feel anything like the symptom of malaria, first of all, take your doctor’s advice. Because they can also be Symptoms of Seasonal Allergies.
These are Prevention And Cause Of Malaria Virus.