Does Creatine Cause Hair Loss ?

In today’s world of fashion, if there is no hair on our head so nothing work. For this we do a lot of proportions. So many people have the question that Does Creatine Cause Hair Loss ?

Hair loss is a very serious problem for all of us. Because if there is no hair on the head, we do not feel embarrassed to be sometimes.

We are very upset for this, how much medicine do you eat we start doing what someone tells us.

What is Creatine and what does it do ?

Creatine is the bodybuilding supplements it’s found from the animal as red meat.

You can take it from any market offline or online you can take it.

According to a sense it is learned that it makes the body strong, muscles grow, it takes work to do something.

Most athletes use it so that their body is always fit. But creatine has some side effects so a lot of people are not preferred.

As :-

  • Stomach problems
  • Dehydration
  • Muscles cramps
  • Kidney disease.

Does whey cause hair loss ?

There is a lot reason for falling hair and there are many remedies.

As we use whey milk and whey proteins protect our hair from falling.

Whey proteins are very useful for us because proteins always protect our hair falling.

Mostly people use protein powder for hair and body building because we all know about that how important is protein for our body.

Whey Protein Concentrate VS Isolate

Whey protein concentrate is made from the same substance both and milk.

When whey protein is made, it is always taken care that 80% of the protein is kept in it. The remaining of 20% contains fat and carbohydrates. Then it is broken into powder.

While up to 90% of the protein is kept in the isolate and 10% contains fat and carbohydrates. Then it is made into powder.

Therefore both are useful for our body fitness and our hair falling.

There are lots of reason hair loss in women.

Related Post

Experts always recommends that you always eat those food whose in enough nutrients as fat, protein, carbs and many other.

FAQ :-

Question :- What are the side effects of creatine?

Answer :- Creatine is as useful as dangerous for our body. There are two aspects to a products same as creatine. Its has some side effects.


  • For kidney patient is advised to never take this.
  • If someone has stomach problem then it is not preferred .
  • Dehydration patients should never do this.

Question :- Does creatine affect you sexually?

Answer :- Mostly creatine is used for body building so that get the good result.

But till now, there is no evidence that sexual health has any negative or positive effect in sexual health.

Question :- Can some supplements cause hair loss?

Answer :- Some supplements are such that useful for our hair nut its dangerous for any other parts.

Just like that

  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D
  • Vitamin E
  • Iron
  • Zink
  • Protein

Note :-

These are some of the supplements that prevent hair fall if you use it on regular basis

Question :- Why creatine is bad for you?

Answer :- If creatine is taken in appropriate quantity then it is safe for us but if it is taken in high quantity then it affects both our liver and kidney.

I hope that this topic Does Creatine Cause Hair loss You all must have liked.

Learn More About How To Control Hair Fall