Genetic And Hormonal Cause Of Childhood Obesity can increases a child’s risk for serious illness and obesity. Such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, orthopedic problems, and liver disease.
There are several ways of Genetic And Hormonal Cause Of Childhood Obesity. By eating unhealthy food, lots of calories but poor nutrients (junk food), and not doing physical activates.
Working in combination with multiple factors usually increases your child’s risk of being overweight.
- Lack of exercise
- Family factors
- Certain medications
- Psychological factors
- Socioeconomic factors
Children’s obesity often hinders the child’s physical, social and emotional well-being. Physical blockages of obesity in children may include.
- Join Pain: The extra weight puts additional stress on the hips and knee childhood obesity can also cause pain. Sometimes there can be injuries on the hips, knee and back. Children may also have joint pain due to obesity.
- Breathing Problems: Overweight children have a higher risk of asthma. Due to which children have difficulty in breathing. These children are likely to develop obstructive sleep apnea, a potentially serious disorder in which the child’s breathe stops repeatedly and begins during sleep.
Genetic And Hormonal Cause Of Childhood Obesity is the most serious nutritional problem facing America today. The prevalence of overweight children has increased by 50% in the last two decades. Statistics from the 1990 s indicate that 22% of children are overweight in America.
How Can We Prevent Genetic And Hormonal Cause Of Childhood Obesity
The most important strategy for how can we prevent childhood obesity is healthy eating behavior regular physical activity and reducing sedentary activity. All these should be implemented to our children during their childhood and six ways to prevent childhood obesity.
- Make a favorite dish healthier: Make the favorite food of the children as a healthy food, which they like and do not harm them.
- Drink water: It is important to stay hydrated throughout the day, so teach children to drink how much water?
- Incorporate healthy snacks: If children are hungry in the evening or speak for some breakfast give them fruits or vegetables and do not give them things likes chips, chocolate, etc.
- Get 60 minutes of physical activity per day: It is important for children to get up move around in the morning, this benefits both their physical and mental health. Exercise should also be done so that the mind remains healthy and the body remain full of energy.
- Limit screen time: Children watching television, playing video Game should reduce all this and spend 30 to 60 minutes for this so that the child can go out and study or learn something and turn of TV while eating.
- Teach Healthy Habits: Children should learn about shopping for low-fat foods and preparing nutrition’s dishes that can last a lifetime. Involve and encourage your children in these activates.
How Does Childhood Obesity Affect Mental Health ?
Obesity is bad for child health but obesity also affects mental health. An overweight or obese child has a three times higher risk according to a normal overweight child. According to own study, the risk increases fourfold for children who are overweight or obese.
The mental effects of obesity are also important. Children’s obesity can also lead to sleep sickness, anxiety, depression, and how self-esteem. Obesity can make it difficult for children to participate in actives and even work can be terrible children also become targets of bullying.
This is all due to obesity which is due to affecting mental health. Children with low self-esteem have higher rates of loneliness, sadness, and nervousness.
Sometimes when obese children get annoyed by other normal children, then it directly affects their mental health obese children are also more emotional than normal children Obese children are more likely to smoke and drink than children with normal self-esteem.
What is the most common cause of childhood obesity?
Lifestyle issues are the most common cause of childhood obesity.
Like: Not doing an activity, eating junk food, and too many calories. Genetic and hormonal factors can also be the cause of obesity.
Is it bad for parents to blame for childhood obesity?
According to the American public parents are highly responsible and largely responsible for childhood obesity. To reduce childhood obesity, it is the responsibility of the parents that they have to pay attention to what the children eat and drink.
Which genetic disorder is associated with childhood obesity?
Prader will syndrome is a genetic disorder associated with childhood obesity.