Heart related disease is called Heart Disease. The heart of human’s is a fist-shaped muscle organ.It is situated slightly behind our chest or breast.
It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins and carries oxygen to each cell. After delivering oxygen, the blood returns to the heart. It sends blood to the lungs to take more oxygen.
This action is also called the beating of the cardiovascular system or heart beat. It usually beats 60 to 100 times a minute.
But when our heart’s blood vessels get constricted or blocked. Or affect your heart muscle, valves or rhythm. Which we call heart disease. This includes serious illnesses such as heart attack, stroke and chest pain.
According to the WHO, an estimated 17.9 million lives annually from heart disease. This figure is about 610000 in the US and 54.5 million in India. CVD is a group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels.
Where 4 out of 5 deaths are due to heart attack and stroke. One- third of these deaths occur in people under 70 years of age.
Symptoms Of Heart Disease
Symptoms of heart disease can vary between men and women. Such as where men are more likely to have chest pain, at the same time, women may suffer from chest discomfort, shortness of breath, nausea and extreme fatigue.
But if we talk only about the symptoms then the following symptoms of heart disease can occur.
The symptoms of heart disease in your blood vessels can be such.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- If your blood vessels are constricted or blocked, your feet or hands feel pain, numbness, weakness or cold.
- You may have pain in your neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen or back.
- You may also have chest pain, chest lightness and angina.
Heart disease can not be diagnosed until then as long as disease like heart attack, stroke and angina do not kill.
Therefore it because important to look into its symptoms and discuss concerns with your doctor. But even with regular assessment, heart disease can sometimes be found.
Symptoms Of Heart Arrhythmia May Include
- Chest pain or discomfort.
- Slow heartbeat
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- You feel a flutter in the chest
- Fainting or near fainting
Symptoms Of Heart Defects In Children May Include
- In an infant, there is shortness of breath during meals and weight loss.
- Children skin looks yellow, gray or blue.
- Swelling of the feet, abdomen or areas around the eyes.
Symptoms Of Heart Disease Due To Weak Heart Muscle
- Irregular heartbeat that feels fast or quivering.
- Dizziness, laziness and fainting.
- Shortness of breath or flatulence.
- Swelling of ankles and feet.
- To be tired.
Symptoms Of Heart Disease Due To Valvular Disease
- Irregular heartbeat
- Cheat pain
- Shortness of breath
- Swollen feet or ankles
Symptoms Of Heart Disease From Heart Infection
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of your legs or stomach
- Dry of persistent cough
- Change in the rhythm of your heart
- Weakness or fatigue
- Skin rash or unusual spots.
Types Of Heart Disease
There are the following types of heart disease.