Healthy legs are important for feeling good and staying active. it is very important to know How To Keep Your Feet Healthy ? so that you do not have unnecessary pain and other feet problems.
Basic care :-
Just as you do not go anywhere without brushing your teeth, similarly you should not go anywhere without taking care of your feet and many way to keep your feet healthy :-
- Always watch for cuts, wounds swelling and infected toenails.
- Clean them thoroughly in warm water, but avoid soaking them as this may cause the feet today.
- Don’t wear tight fitting shoes.
- Cut nails properly.
- Don’t were same pair every day.
- Choose breathable shoes.
- Don’t ignore foot pain.
- Maintain hygiene for your foot.
- Apply moisturizer before going to bad.
- Avoid sharing shoes.
How Do I Keep My Feet Healthy As My Age?
Foot care should be taken regularly and active lifestyle. How do I keep my feet healthy as my age? These are important for us to know.
- Wash your feet everyday and dry them well after exercising.
- Apply a moisturizer to prevent skin cracks.
- Obesity can increase your risk of foot pain.
In 2017 study by the journal obesity research and clinical practice found that as people “body mass index” (BHI) increase, obesity is likely to cause pain in the legs when obesity increase.
It can occur is both men and women which is called “Gusenoff”. Due to the extra weight on the body which the foot cannot handle which is being applied on it. This is why we should pay attention to weight with increasing age. Obesity is always the cause of swollen feet.
Can Your Feet After Your Health?
Yes, your feet after your health
There are all indicating as serious condition and we should go to the doctors for check up.
- Foot cramps :- it’s may be sign of dehydration.
- Swollen feet:- It can signal of hypertension or diabetes.
- Thing ling in feet:- It’s may be a sign of a pinched nerve somewhere in the body.
- Cold feet:- its may indicated a thyroid condition.
The hair on the toes is in both men and women but more pronounced in men. If you feel the absence of hair on your feet, it indicates “peripheral arterial disease” (PAD) according to the American college of foot and ankle surgeons.
PAD is a blood restriction in the arteries of the foot they may indicates more widespread arterial disease, which can lead to heart disease.
Question :- Why are healthy feet important?
Answer :- Healthy feet are very important for feeling good and energetic. When you neglect your feet then your feel unnecessary pain and disease.
Question :- What happens if you never wash your feet?
Answer :- Initially, the skin would become oily or dry and infected with fungus or bacteria.
Question :- How can clean my feet naturally?
Answer :- A pumice stone is a natural lava stone is helps remove dead skin and callouses from your feet.
Foot scrub, oatmeal scrub, salt soak or scrub, vinegar soak or scrub lemon water soak these all are the natural thing to help for clean my feet.
Question :- How can I soften my feet over night?
Answer :- Wear a pair of socks and to sleep and apply a moisturizer on feet. Next morning when you wake up you will feel that your feet have become soft.