So let’s start today topic is How To Quit Smoking Weed. The average cigarette contains 600 chemicals and if that’s not high enough.
Once it’s lit it amounts to about 7000 chemicals. 7000 of those bad boys can you believe it and of those chemicals, Nicotine is the one that makes it so addictive. What does it do well it stimulates your nerves? The nerves then release dopamine and the dopamine makes us feel good which is one of the reasons. So that’s the science done.
How To Quit Smoking Weed?
You’ve got two options one go-to cold turkey is a little difficult or you can double your chances of quitting by using nicotine replacement therapy products. Which we call not for sure now not products help to keep your cravings under control as you withdraw from smoking cigarettes.
So let’s have a look at your options but remember there are various different brands of nuts available. So wherever you are in the world you might have different brands. that are available that you can buy from the pharmacies so
- Patches Pop:- These sticky square patches onto your skin for 16 or 24 hours. The nicotine will be absorbed through your skin to help reduce that background craving for a cigarette.
- Gum Sugar-Free:- Gums come in fresh mint or fruit flavors to get the most out of your gum chew a piece until you taste the flavor park. It between your gum and cheek for the nicotine to be absorbed gum is great for impulsive cravings.
- Lozenges Or Cough Sweets:- Lozenges or cough sweets are small sugar-free sweets ideal for undergoing impulsive cravings. you simply suck on one lozenge and move it around your mouth until it disappears.
- Micro Tabs:- If chewing gum or sucking on a coughing suit isn’t your thing then these tiny tablets are for you. they dissolve under your tongue and are equally great for impulsive cravings.
- Inhalator With Cartridges:- This small plastic tube holds a refillable pure nicotine cartridge and has no vapor release. So you don’t have to go outside to use it inhale. This just like you would a cigarette but without the 6099 chemicals. If it’s hard to kick the hand-to-mouth action of smoking then this one’s for you. It’s great for strong impulsive cravings.
- Mouth Spray:- strong impulsive cravings then spray once or twice into the side of your cheek for a quick nicotine hit to curb your cravings.
Quit Smoking Benefits
I said that using nuts can double your chances of quitting. Which is great news. Now the NHS also provides stop-smoking advisors. They are fantastic by the way and can also provide you with nuts which is another really useful reason to speak to them but by using a stock smoking advisor and using arts. You can actually triple your chances of quick.
There’s also prescription early medication that can help you smoking quit once again. These are one of the very reasons why you should get a stop smoking advisor involved in your treatment because they’re going to work out the best treatment option for you now please also remember. There are quite a few myths out there as well such as acupuncture and hypnosis can help you stop smoking. But there’s no evidence suggesting that it can do that so please remember that too.
Five Self Help Tips To Quit Soking
The first one, grab yourself a pen and paper and write down a list of all the reasons why you want to quit. If you don’t want to grab a pen and paper use one of these we’ve all got one nowadays and we always keep it with us. On that list you can write stuff like for example you want to spend more time with your loved ones you want to watch them grow older.
That’s one of the reasons why you want to stop smoking. Now, this list we’re going to keep coming back to it so whether you write on a piece of paper keep it with your old times whether you write on your phone keep it with your old times and if you ever get the craving that you want to smoke. That cigarette looks at the list and remembers all the reasons why you want to quit. This is going to be really helpful. Now another reason that you may want to quit are the health benefits and there are loads of them.
Such as for example, reducing your risk of lung cancer and reducing your risk of many different cancers. Now I am going to talk about all the health benefits.
- Stay Active: If you’re the type of person who has cravings and impulses to have a cigarette then exercise such as for example just going for a walk is a really good option for you. It’s going to release chemicals that are going to help reduce your cravings and also you’re going to release those endorphins which are those feel-good hormones that make us feel great.
- Get Rid Of Those Smoking Accessories: So it’s not just about getting rid of your cigarettes that’s a given but the smoking accessories as well. So, for example, your lighter your ashtray any kind of smoking accessories get rid of them. Replace the ashtray with a nice coaster with a nice coffee mug on top of it you can have your tea or your coffee in it great. Or, the lighters replace it with a stick of gum similar kind of shape and size and it takes your mind off it. So it’s all about reducing the temptation to smoke.
- Write Down Those Triggers And Write An Action Plan: Write down those triggers and write an action plan to help stop you from smoking. So, for example, if being around people that smoke is going to trigger you to smoke as well have an action plan so, for example, make sure that you’re not hanging around with the sort of people for the time being until you Stop Smoking fully. So have an action plan for various different scenarios and this is really going to help you.
- Tell People You Want To Quit: These guys are gonna be a support network tell your friends, to tell your family, tell your loved, ones to tell everyone. They’re all out there to support you and to help you in this process. You can also join forums and groups that are also quitting people who are in a similar place as yourself. You’re all out there to support each other you can give each other tips. There are loads of different forums out there that you can join.
The benefits of quitting smoking. Where should I begin because there are so many Benefits Of Quit Smoking? Let’s start from the basics, let’s start from the beginning, let’s say you’ve had your last cigarette and you’ve now quit just 20 minutes after your last cigarette. Your heart rate is going to start slowing down. Which is a good thing within 48 hours well after 48 hours. All of that toxic carbon monoxide. That’s in your blood is going to get flushed out this means you’re going to feel less tired this means you’re going to breathe better.
On top of that, you’re going to sleep better. Food is going to taste better and you’re going to have more energy. And on top of that you’re going to have whiter teeth you’re going to have better breath and you’re going to have clearer skin. You’re also going to reduce your risk of lung mouth and Throat Cancer.