Who does not like to sleep? But if you are sleeping with such a person, who will give a stire to your beloved sleep due to that person’s dangerous snoring. So know here How To Sleep With Someone Who Snores in time.
- Record their snores :- If you record snoring and listen to the snorer then the changes of dealing with this problem increase.
- Use anti-snore pillow :- Bought an anti-snores pillow for them.
- Sleep before snorer :- If you fall asleep before the snorer the anxiety of hearing snoring is reduced. This can also help you complete your sleep.
What Is Snore ?
When someone makes a loud sound and vibration or wheezing from one’s mouth or nose while sleeping, it is called snoring.
Snoring occurs when the flow of air produces vibrations in the tissues located in the throat skin-snore comes at the time of breathing.
Snoring points towards health problems, so are should not take snoking lightly.
Why We Do Snoring ?
The reason for snoring is that when someone breathes, the wind pipe becomes narrow and the airflow is compressed causing the vibration to Produced a sound. What we call snoring.
How To Not Snore
If you want to know how to not snore or how to stop snoring, then you have to appropriate some such remedy.
- First of all, you have to change your sleeping position like,
- Sleeping with your neck slightly elevated
- Use anti-snore pillows
- Sleep on your stomach instead of your back.
- At bed time use a stuffed pillow with tennis balls behind you back.
- Use an anti-snoring mouth devices.
- Reduce your nosed disease. Like
- To keep it clean in case of nasal congestion, use nose drops, Vicks nose decongestant, net pot, nose strips etc.
- Stay away from dust, smoke and heavy sunlight.
- If you are suffering from seasonal allergies, treat it as well. This will help in reducing your snoring.
- Keep your bedroom dust free
- Reduce your pet’s dandruff problems
- Keep the air if the bedroom or the place around you moist cause dry air can stimulate the membranes in your nose and throat, which can become a cause of snoring.
- You must also change your lifestyle like,
- Lose weight if you have obesity.
- Gotta quit your smoking habit.
- Avoid the use of alcohol, sleeping pills and sedatives etc.
- Some foods and drinks can also cause your snoring, so take case of your food, as well.
- Avoid eating dairy products.
- Cow’s milk can also increase snoring, so avoid drinking it at night.
- People who drink alcohol should be careful while doing all the above remedies, then everything is useless for you.
- If you are a non-vegetarian then you can eat fish instead of red-meat. Avoid eating red meat.
- And if you really want to reduce the problem of snoring, then reduce the problem of snoring, then reduce dinner. Or eat at least two hours before bed.
Cause Of Snoring / Snoring cause
There can be many causes for snoring.
- Sleep wrongly
- Being overweight.
- Sleep less or not enough sleep.
- Having a nose or throat problems.
- High alcohol consumption
- Another cause for snoring in children is the thickening of the tongue.
Is Snoring Genetic ?
Many people are still confused about whether, is snoring genetic?
So let us tell you that one type of snoring is obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), which may have a Genetic relationship. It has some underlying symptoms, which contribute (OSA) obstructive sleep apnea related. OSA includes some facts what may be genetic is as follows:-
- Obesity :- It is seen in many such families that his entire family remains obese and almost the people of such family also suffer from snoring which occurs from one generation to another.
- Blood relationship :- Something it has also been seen that snoring has become a habit in a family for many generations, which may be due to OSA related reasons, however, the family
Need, to visit a doctor and know about its diagnosis.
- Narrow wind pipe :- Nearly many people in a family have narrow wind pipe (respiratory tract) problems which one related too snoring which goes on from one generation to another.