People have many misconceptions and facts about having sex during pregnancy many people believe that one should not have sex during pregnancy, while some people believe that they can have sex during pregnancy.
But even today people have a question in their minds whether, Is oral sex safe during pregnancy or oral Sex is safe.
But now the doctors have given the answer to this question.
Actually if oral sex is during pregnancy or without pregnancy in any situation it can be risky without taking any protection.
Oral sex can increase the changes of many diseases such as gonorrhea, Chlamydia, syphilis, HIV aids, hepatitis, STD and herpes etc. but if you use dental dams, condom and similar sex protection during oral sex then you can enjoy it during pregnancy.
Following Things When Oral Sex
If you want to have safe oral sex during pregnancy, then some of the following things have to be taken care of
- for safety, avoid intercourse in the later trimesters.
- If you want to have oral sex during pregnancy, you need to be very careful.
- At times during oral sex, there is a possibility of air in vagina which can prove dangerous for both the fetus and the mother during pregnancy
- During pregnancy, the blood gets enlarged and the vagina also becomes very sensitive. At the time even a slight disturbance can be the cause of bleeding. Bleeding may cause some problems in women, but it does not affect most of the fetus.
- Oral sex during pregnancy can increase the risk of disease like HIV aids and gonorrhea, so take care of all possible protection at that time.
- Having oral sex during pregnancy can also lead to dangerous disease like Chlamydia. So make every effort that before oral sex, you have done a cleaning of the genitals thoroughly and protection against dental dams and condoms.
- Having oral sex with Herpes-infected women during pregnancy can pose a complex problem. That is why it is better not to do oral sex at such a time
- Oral sex is one way to be safe during pregnancy of you is caution.