We all know how important Aloe Vera is to us, so in this topic we know about Natural Aloe Vera Gel For Face Benefits.
Aloe Vera is a domestic plant, which is known to have healing properties. Aloe Vera is used on the face to moisturize the skin. Aloe Vera is rich to in vitamins A, E, C and B 12. Aloe Vera also used for hair. Applying Aloe Vera on the face daily does not cause acne, eczema and sunburn.
Aloe Vera gel can be used in many ways like :-
- For dry skin.
- Overnight skin nourishment
- Treating sunburns.
- Hair moisturizer.
- Skin whitening
- Makeup remover
- Fights skin-aging
- Reduce infection and acne
- Aloe Vera also used for medicinal purpose.
- Aloe Vera also used for alternative to mouthwash.
According to “Joel Slesinger” on Omaha – based board certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon. Its leaves absorb water allowing the leaves to contain vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids Aloe Vera gel was also used in history for skin disease. Aloe Vera also used face mask.
Aloe Vera for hair :- Aloe Vera also used for treating hair loss. it also reduce dandruff. Vitamin C, E, B 12 folic acid and choline content that nourishes and strengthens hair. It also keeps your hair moisturized and hydrated. Aloe Vera also acts as a conditioner to the hair and scalp.
How To Use Get Gel On Face At Night?
When Aloe Vera gel is left on the face overnight, it can relive almost all facial skin. Also works on dry, oily or sensitive face. Aloe Vera gel affects skin type.
Some benefits of applying Aloe Vera gel on the face at night :-
- Moisturizing the face :- The use of Aloe Vera gel on the face overnight moisturizes the skin. Aloe Vera gel is the best choice as a moisturizer Aloe Vera gel is an ideal moisturizer for the entire body. When using Aloe Vera as a moisturizer, you should avoid overuse it is its overuse can dry your skin.
- Improve the eye area :- Aloe Vera gel is also used to remove dark sport under the eyes. It also removes pigmentation and makes the skin light.
To use Aloe Vera gel at night uses your fingers. After applying Aloe Vera gel on the face, leave it for the overnight it will soak up the skin gel and the skin dirt will get enough time to soak up the gel. To reduce redness and irritation apply Aloe Vera gel at night and leave it overnight and then wash it in the morning.
You can also use Aloe Vera gel overnight as a sleeping mask but it works great in summer. You can also apply mixture of Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice and leave this overnight to clear the ten any get brighter skin.
How To Use Aloe Vera For Skin Whitening?
Aloe Vera is a good and inexpensive way to whiten skin. Many way to use Aloe Vera for skin whitening:-
- Mixing Aloe Vera and lemon juice and applying on the face also results in skin whitening.
- Mixture of Aloe Vera, honey and milk for skin whitening pack.
- Mixture of Aloe Vera, honey and turmeric also for skin whitening pack.
- Mixture of Aloe Vera and rose water also for skin whitening.
- Mixture of Aloe Vera and sandal powder also helps for skin whitening.
- Unpeeled cucumber and Aloe Vera mixture helps for skin whitening.
What Are The Side Effects Of Aloe Vera ?
Excessive use of Aloe Vera has side effects. Aloe Vera get should not to be used on infected skin. Excessive use of Aloe Vera also affects health. It is generally safe for use.
Its side effects are mild and may include skin irritation and redness. This is especially the case for people who are allergic to garlic, onions or tulips. Aloe Vera gel should not be used to treat severe burns of wounds.
Common side effects of Aloe Vera are :-
- Blood sugar when consuming Aloe Vera juice.
- Itching and burning of the skin.
- Abdominal pain and cramps occur at high doses.
- Kidney problems, diarrhea and weight loss etc.
- Liver problems but it’s rare case.
- Also pregnant women should avoid to Aloe Vera juice. It can complications to birth child.
Question :- Is Aloe Vera gel good for your face ?
Answer :- Yes; Aloe Vera gel good for your face. Because Aloe Vera moisturize the skin. Regularly using of little amount of Aloe Vera on face help to treat various skin conditions.
Question :- Can I sleep with Aloe Vera on my face ?
Answer :- Yes, Aloe Vera is good overnight skin nourishment. Aloe Vera works wonder while you sleep and its fight to harmful bacteria.
Question :- Can we apply Aloe Vera on face daily ?
Answer :- Yes, we apply Aloe Vera on face daily but little amount of Aloe Vera is good and its overuse is harmful for us.