Mostly it has been seen that due to Lack of hormone in Women, they have to face a lot of problems. So we know Power of Hormone In Women.
What is the power of hormones and how it works inn our body?
For this we first need to know about hormones which are in our body.
- Growth hormone or Somatotropin
Hormones Power Work
Now we will learn about the work of these hormones or hormones power work.
- Thyroid :- This hormone control weight, determine energy level, skin and hair etc. it affect on both men and women.
- Estrogen :- This hormone is helpful in reproduction , menstruation, and libido of women where the skin problems, pimples and hair loss In women start due to its deficiency, and excess of estrogen hormone in the women’s body increases the risk of breast cancer, uterine cancer, depression and mood etc.
- Cartisol :- Cartisol is an important stress hormone and also affects the body’s immunity. Lack of glucose or more stress in the body cause its secretion. It also plays an important role in digestion food fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Testosterone :- Testosterone hormone found in both men and women. Low Testosterone in women is more likely to result in reluctance to sex, heart disease and also breast cancer.
Excess of Testosterone can cause problem such as acne, polycystic ovary syndrome excessive hair on the face and hands, hypogly cemia, hair loss, infertility and ovarian cysts.
Its deficiency in men causes problem like weight gain, fatigue, irritability and premature ejaculation .
- Leptin :- Leptin hormone is responsible for instructing the brain to use body fat stores. Look of this leads to deficiency of protein in the brain and also affects the function related to nerves.
This hormone also increases the desire to eat, which also increases the like hood of obesity.
- Progesterone :- Progesterone helps to balance effects of excess estrogen. Without good Progesterone, estrogen is harmful and out of control.
Lack of it can cause problem like insomnia, pain in the breasts, weight gain, headache, stress and infertility. It requires healthy Progesterone balance in both men and women.
- Insulin :- Lack of insulin hormone leads to problems like diabetes, fatigue, insomnia, weak memory and rapid weight gain. It regulate glucose levels in our blood.
- Growth hormone or Somatotropin hormone :- growth hormone or Somatotropin hormone stimulates growth, cell reproduction, cell regeneration and boosting metabolism.
It is basically a protein hormone having 190 amino acids which are synthesized and secreted by the cells.
It is a hormone needed for children to grow up. If this hormone starts coming out is very high quality then the children can become very long.
- Serotonin :- Serotonin hormone is a heart pleasing hormone or mood-boosting hormone. Lack of this makes people prone to depression.
It is associated with learning and memory, regulating sleep, digestion, regulates mood, and some muscular functions etc.
It deficiency can also cause migraine, weight gain, insomnia, carbohydrate carving etc. and excess of this hormone cause, agitation, stage of confusion, sedation etc.
- Prolaction :- Prolaction hormone along with increasing also enables breastfeeding in women after pregnancy.
- Adrenaline :- adrenaline brings energy to the body, heartbeats become faster and we are in a position to combat danger. Andraline has a very important role in our life.
In the event of crisis, with the help of this hormone, the stored reserves of energy are used in the body. The power of this hormone shows its brilliance in both women and men.