In today’s era of Corona, All of us are giving more importance to eating those things which have the Richest Sources Of Vitamin C.
If you truly want to take care of your overall health. it’s extremely important to take good care of your immune system. one of the best ways to do so is to eat a healthy diet. That is full of the essential vitamins and nutrients that our body needs to be more specific about. There is one vitamin that definitely gets the job done and of course,
vitamin c is great for the immune system because it helps the body create new white blood cells that work naturally to ward off infections. If your diet is lacking in vitamin c. your body will have fewer white blood cells which means a weakened immune system and a greater likelihood of getting sick.
Several foods that you probably already eat in your diet are loaded with vitamin c and their area few that you probably aren’t aware of.
Some Of The Richest Sources Of Vitamin C
Some Good Sources Of Vitamin C that you can consider adding to your diet in order to give your immune system. A much-needed boost is sure because there are some foods that you probably would have never thought of.
- Banana:- Bananas are one of the most eaten fruits in the entire world and are typically known for being a good source of potassium. with that said many forget that they are also loaded with vitamin c as well. In fact, one medium-sized banana contains around10 milligrams of vitamin c.
This is great when eaten anytime throughout the day even as a pre or post-workout snack. you can even enjoy one for breakfast to jump-start your immune system first thing in the morning. This is the Best Richest Source Of Vitamin C.
- Orange:- This is one of the most common and most known Richest Sources Of Vitamin C. by the general public the reason is oranges have a very high vitamin c content with one medium orange containing. around65 milligrams the best way to get more vitamin c from oranges is by eating the whole fruit.
You can drink orange juice as well just be careful because many of the most popular brands are loaded with extra sugar to enhance the taste. This is the Richest Sources Of Vitamin C.
- Tomato:- Tomatoes are the Richest Sources Of Vitamin C and you can typically find them year-round though technically. It is in season in the summer months. One medium-sized tomato contains around17 milligrams of vitamin c which is not as much as an orange but still a great source nonetheless.
you can add tomato slices to fresh salads or even throw a few slices on your sandwich. you can also make fresh salsa with tomatoes for a quick and delicious snack that is loaded with vitamin c.
- Broccoli:- Broccoli is often known as a superfood and the Richest Sources Of Vitamin C. It’s no surprise that vitamin c is one of the various benefits. that it contains half a cup of cooked broccoli contains about 55 milligrams of vitamin c which means that you could get around 100 milligrams or more just from one serving. you can try steamed broccoli for a tasty side dish or you can eat it raw in your salads.
- Red Peppers:- Peppers come in a variety of colors and flavors and offer many positive health benefits. If you’re wanting one with high vitamin c content look no further than sweet red peppers. Half a cup of chopped red peppers contains about 59 milligrams of vitamin c this small amount almost meets your entire daily need.
We specifically pointed out red peppers that orange and yellow peppers tend to have higher levels of vitamin c than green peppers.
- Kiwi:- Kiwis are a unique fruit that often doesn’t get a lot of attention. you should know that they are one of the most vitamin c rich foods on the planet. One kiwi contains about 130 milligrams of vitamin c. which means that just one kiwi meets your entire daily need for this essential vitamin.
Kiwis are delicious when eaten sliced by themselves or you can add them to smoothies as well. This is the Richest Sources Of Vitamin C.
- Grapefruit:- Grapefruit as is the case for many citrus fruits. Grapefruit also contains a large amount of vitamin c. one half of a medium-sized grapefruit has about 44 milligrams which is plenty to give your immune system a nice boost.
Grapefruit is a fruit that may affect the performance of some medications so be sure to consult with your healthcare provider before adding grapefruit or any of these foods to your diet moving right along. These are also Richest Sources Of Vitamin C.
- Strawberries:- Strawberries are a popular sweet fruit that is grown around the world in a variety of different climates. you guessed it they just so happen to be loaded with vitamin c as well. In fact one cup of whole strawberries contains approximately 85 milligrams strawberries are delicious. When ate by themselves or you can add them to cereal yogurt or smoothies.
- Brussels sprouts:- Brussels sprouts are part of the cabbage family and are widely consumed around the world. This is the Richest Sources Of Vitamin C. Half a cup of cooked Brussels sprouts has about 37 milligrams of vitamin c. which is a very healthy amount for consumption now. Many people don’t enjoy the taste of Brussels sprouts, however, most of you will like the next option which is potatoes now.
It may surprise you that potatoes made the list they are widely known as a food that is high in carbohydrates but you should know that they contain a healthy amount of vitamin c as well. One medium-sized baked potato contains around 22 milligrams of vitamin c as with. Any vegetable the cooking method plays a role in its benefits. you can opt for baking or roasting potatoes over frying them.
If you want to keep calories as low as possible also. you should consider keeping the skin on the potatoes in order to take advantage of all the nutrients that they can provide.
- Apples:- Apples are arguably the most popular fruit around the world not only are they a great source of fiber. This can also provide you with some Richest Sources Of Vitamin C as well. One medium-sized apple has around eight milligrams of vitamin c.
Now while this isn’t quite as much as some of the other foods that were mentioned the other benefits that apples provide definitely make them worth adding to your diet.
- Spinach:- Spinach is a superfood that provides an array of vitamins and minerals. That is beneficial for your overall health of course. One of those just so happens to be vitamin c with. One cup of raw spinach containing around eight milligrams combining this with the other benefits of spinach makes this vegetable a powerhouse for the immune system. The body’s overall well-being.
- Lemon:- Most people think of lemons simply as a garnish for drinks but you should know that it’s also an amazing Richest Sources Of Vitamin C. With one lemon containing around 44 milligrams. you can certainly eat lemon slices by themselves but this may be a bit sour for most people.
An alternative is to add fresh lemon juice to your salads and vegetables. You can always add slices to your water or tea to give your drinks added flavor real.
These are some Best Richest Sources Of Vitamin C Which saved us many types of disease.
What food is highest in vitamin C?
Fruits that highest in vitamin c:-
Is Amla rich in vitamin C?
Yes, Amla is a good source of vitamin c, Iron, and Calcium. It helps us in fighting many diseases as Boost Immunity, Skin, Heart, Hair, And Covid 19 Virus.
Amla is good for diabetes patients and this is a good source of fiber.
How much Vitamin C is safe per day?
Our body needs different amounts of vitamin c for different ages. As For Adults recommended 65 to 90 milligrams a day.
Too much Vitamin C becomes harmful for us.