Thyroid is a small organ that is present in our throat. Here we discus that Symptoms for thyroid disease , Its Cause and Treatment.
What is Thyroid disease ?
It is a gland that is wrapped around the trachea (Windpipe) present in our throat. As we know many glands are found in our body, among then it is also a thyroid gland.
Thyroid is produced in our body due to hormones, which is called thyroid hormone. If the thyroid gland in not able to produce the right amount of thyroid hormones, then we fall prey to many serious diseases.
And this condition is called thyroid disease.
What Are The Symptoms Of Thyroid?
If you suffer from thyroid disease then some symptoms are seen which are as follows :-
- Suddenly your body will swell or you will see more weight.
- Your skin will look pale and dry.
- Your body’s muscles will start feeling weak.
- You will feel very tired.
- You will also start complaining of constipation.
- You will also feel Joint and muscles pain.
- You will feel cold companed to normal people.
- You feel sad and depressed.
Types Of Thyroid
In general, we divide the thyroid into two parts.
- One that is caused by excess of thyroid hormone. And the second one is caused by the lack of thyroid hormones.
- The first condition is called Hyperthyroidism and second is called Hypothyroidism.
Causes Of Thyroid
There can be many causes for getting thyroid disease, like:-
- Excess of thyroid hormones called Hyperthyroidism, and
- Lack of thyroid hormones called hypothyroidism.
Symptoms and prevention of hyperthyroidism
We know that hyperthyroidism occurs due to excess of thyroid hormones. Now we will know about its symptoms.
- You may suffer from goiter disease.
- You have a problem of too much heat.
- People also get symptoms of nervousness and anxiety.
- Many people suddenly lose weight.
- The problems of too much fatigue and weakness also troubles.
- Symptoms of rapid heartbeat in some person also occur.
- Many people also get symptoms of frequent bowel movements.
- Many times in women, there is also problem of menstrual cycle obstruction or not functioning properly.
- Many people also see hair loss problem.
- There is also the problem of poor sleep or lack of sleep.
- Many people have very thin skin.
- Many people finger are clingy or do not work properly.
Now we know that hypothyroidism occur due to lack of thyroid hormones. Now we will know about its symptoms.
- You may also suffer from goiter disease.
- Many times in women, there is also problem of more bleeding than normal in menstruation.
- Many people feel very tired.
- You have a problem of too much cold.
- Many people suddenly gain weight.
- Having high cholesterol.
- Many people feel joint and muscle pain.
- Some people faced with swollen face.
- Many people faced of constipation.
- Some people start having problem with voice or hoarseness.
- Symptoms of low heartbeat in some person also occur.
- Many people also see hair loss problem.
- Some people faced with dry skin.
Now we are coming up to hyperthyroid prevention
We must first know that the hyperthyroid become a genetic disease that can pass from one generation to another.
But we can reduce to with the help of doctor and right food.
- We should to take fresh fruits or fruit juice.
- Sufficient quantity of water.
- Should to take lemonade.
- You also should take vegetable oils.
- Tea or coffee lover should take it in right quantity. Must it be black.
- You must to take non-iodized salt.
- For egg lover should take only white egg part.
- Herbs and spices also a good thing for this.
- Beer or wine lover take it in a sufficient quantity.
For hypothyroid :-
As we know, hypothyroidism thyroid is caused by deficiency of hormone which we can reduce. Or controlled with regular medications and follow-up appointment.
- If you have symptoms of hypothyroid you should to take iodized salt.
- Also should to take iron supplement food.
- You should to take a diet containing multivitamins.
- You should include vegetable like cauliflower, cabbage, spinach etc in your diet. All these should be taken on the advice of doctors.
- You can also include things mode from soy in your diet. This can help prevent the absorption of thyroxine in the body.
Thyroid is a disease that can also cause death, so make sure to have your checkup done soon after is symptoms are seen. And take any medicine or diet on the advice of your doctor.