One part of cancer is Inflammatory Breast Cancer. In this topic, we know about Symptoms Of Inflammatory Breast Cancer.
- Swelling of breast skin area.
- Redness of breast more than one-third of the breast.
- Inward nipple.
- Breast skin looks like an orange peel.
- One breast becomes larger and heavy than the other breast.
- One breast feeling like warmer than the other breast.
- Painful and itching breast area.
- Swelling of the lymph nodes under the arm (armpit) or near the collarbone.
Test and Treatment Of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI ( Magnetic resonance imaging) scan
- Biopsy :-
- Hormone therapy drug
- HER2 drug