In this topic, we know about Symptoms Of Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC) / Invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC).
- Nipple pain or the nipple turning inward.
- Nipple discharge.
- Lump in the breast.
- Thickening of the breast skin.
- Rash and redness of the breast.
- Dimpling around on the breast areola.
- Swelling in one breast.
- Lumps in the armpit.
These are the Symptoms Of Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC).
Cause Of Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
The reason for this is not very clean, but researchers believe that the uncontrolled growth of milk-producing cells is one of the reasons.
The result is an accumulation of excess cells that can form a mass, or tumor and potentially spread to nearby lymph nodes and apart areas of the body.
The fundamental reason for those cellular changes, However, remains unclear.
Test and Treatment Of Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Lymph node surgery
- Chemo therapy
- Adjuvant therapy
- Neo adjuvant therapy
- Radiation therapy
- External beam radiation
- Internal partial-breast irradiation or Brachy Therapy
- External partial–breast irradiation
- Hormonal therapy / anti estrogen therapy
- Selective estrogen–receptor response modulators (SERMS)
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Estrogen–receptor down regulators (ERDS)
- Ovarian shutdown or removal
- Targeted therapy
- HER 2 inhibitors drug
- PARP inhibitors drug
- DCK 4/6 inhibitors drug
- PI3K inhibitors drug