This is the next types of breast cancer. In this topic we know about Symptoms Of Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC).
- It the cancer has spread to the liver, symptoms may include nausea, fatigue, swelling of the feet and hands or yellowing skin.
- It the breast or chest wall is affected, symptoms may include pain, nipple discharge, or lump or thickening in the breast or armpit.
- If the cancer has spread to the lungs, symptoms may include coughing, chest pain or fatigue and shortness of breath.
- If the cancer has spread to the central nervous system, which includes the brain or spinal cord, symptoms may include pain, memory loss double vision or blurred, headache.
- It the cancer has spread to bones, symptoms may include pain, fractures due to high calcium levels.
Cause Of Symptoms Of Metastatic Breast Cancer
As we know metastatic bread cancer is a 4th stage of cancer, that has spread to another past of the body , most commonly the liver, brain, bones or lungs. Nearly 30% of women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer can develop metastatic disease.
The main reason for metastatic breast cancer is when the cancer cells separate from their original tumor and reach different part of the body through the bloodstream or lymph system.
Test And Treatment
- Hormonal Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Local treatments for distant areas of metastasis
- Genetic testing
- Complementary and holistic medicine
- Clinical Trials