This is the most important less common part of cancer. In this topic, we know about Symptoms Of Phyllodes Tumor.
- A lump on the breast
- The varying size of the breast as a normal size of the breast
- Tumor or lumps usually not painful
- When breast touching or pushing that areola can breast skin will be blue
Cause And Symptoms Of Phyllodes Tumor
Phyllodes tumour may be caused by several factors.
- If you have any injury on your breast. Breastfeeding is also a may cause of phyllodes tumor.
- During pregnancy may occur this disease.
- It also may be increased levels of estrogen or a female hormone.
Test And Treatment Of Phyllodes Tumor
- MRI scan
- Partial mastectomy
- Total mastectomy
- Chemo therapy