Symptoms Of Seasonal Allergy mean that your body starts giving you information that your body care is more important now. If you do not take good care of it now then you can also become very ill. You can now any work.
Symptoms Of Seasonal Allergy
Symptoms Of Seasonal Allergy like:
- High Fever
- Eyes Watering
- Nose Itching
- Body Itching
- Skin Problem
- Eyes Itching
- Runny Nose,
- Shortness Of Breath
- Asthma attack
Reason For Seasonal Allergy
When there is some change in the weather, then some change also occurs in the body of a human. And this is change sometimes has a wrong effect on the human body and people are vulnerable to many types of seasonal allergies.
In the summer season, we feel some Symptoms Of Seasonal Allergy like:
- Heat: Heat is a problem that affects a lot of people which happens only in the summer season.
- Dizziness: Dizziness symptoms also occur in the summer season.
- Pimples: Actual pimples problem is occurred generally on oily faced people but in the summer season having sweat causes pimple.
- Headache: Summer also a reason for headaches for many people.
- Body Itching: When some people sweating too much and do not wash it properly or bathe. Then they faced this problem.
- Skin allergy: Many people have skin-related problems during the summer season such as dry skin, skin whitening, Oily skin, Skin burn due to sunlight.
- Shortness of breath: Mostly it is seen that Seasonally people have problems breathing.
- Trepidation: sometimes you must have seen that due to the heat many people have a panic or panic in the body, which makes them unconscious.
In the rainy season, we feel also some allergic Symptoms Of Seasonal Allergy like:
- High fever: We all know that excess of something is bad, that’s why when raining too much, some people have allergic symptoms. Then they feel a high temperature in their body that’s called a high fever.
- Cold: When it rains, there is more heat than before. Which affects many human bodies. Then they feel cold.
- Pneumonia ( congestion of lungs ): In the rainy season most bacteria and viruses be in the air. When we are taking to breathe those bacteria and viruses get into our body by heating which affects our lungs. And this is the reason for Pneumonia.
- Itching: During these rainy days many people have got itching problems due to wetness.
In the winter season many people have to undergo Symptoms Of Seasonal Allergy allergies:
- Sneezing: The main reason for sneezing excess of germs in winter. Because most of the germs become active in winter and when we take a breath it becomes a reason for a sneeze in our nostrils.
- Runny and stuffy nose: In winter people often have problems with a runny nose and nasal congestion or stuffy nose.
- Coughing and postnasal: Many people also have problems with coughing and post nasal.
These all above seasonal allergies have some more causes.
- Most seasonal allergies occur due to not taking care of yourself.
- Many seasonal allergies occur due to food changes.
- Some allergies come due to varying pre-existing bacteria and germs in the air.
Treatment Of Seasonal Allergies
- First of all, you have to take your own prescription and good take care of yourself. For any seasonal allergies.
- You should use seasonal props when you are going outside like umbrellas, gloves, masks, sunscreen, jacket (winter), Raincoats, anti-allergic medicine (Which is consulted by your doctor).
- You should use in all seasonal allergies anti based vitamins and proteins.
- You have must go for doctor’s consult if you have any seasonal allergies.