Some interesting Facts About The Female Body very few people know about the human body. the human body is truly fascinating even though.
We’ve come to understand a lot about it there still so much more to learn this is especially true Facts About The Female Body. It’s a mystery wrapped in an enigma if you’re ready to find out more about women and their physiology then let’s get started.
10 Facts About the Female Body Very Few People Know About
- Women have sensitive hearing even while sleeping:- Another aspect of being a woman is having a way more sensitive hearing that’s thanks to the evolutionary process. from an abiological point of view a woman’s ear is hypersensitive to noises during sleep. So that mom can always hear and respond to her crying baby.
If it’s in a different room, of course, anybody man or woman would be awakened by a baby screaming. Next, to them, this sensitivity is mostly to high-pitched noises. So it’s not like most women are woken up by every single noise in the night. It’s also learnable Facts About The Female Body.
Like a squirrel running up a nearby tree or a leaf falling on the ground. Besides having superpower hearing at night researchers at Australia’s sleep GP clinic have confirmed that women are also more prone to have sleep disorders. Those are often associated with daytime sleepiness which, in turn, is linked to chronic fatigue depression, and memory problems. You win some you lose some.
- Their necks are more flexible:- Have you ever noticed how women and men turn, when they’re called pay attention next time. You’ll see that men turn their whole bodies while women just turn their heads. The reason for this difference lies in the much more elastic muscle structure in the female body. However, This does mean that ladies should be extra careful while turning their heads.
According to a study from Loyola University Medical Center, women are 1.38 times more likely than men to report neck pain due to cervical degenerative disc disease this condition is a common cause for neck pain stiffness burning or numbness, and surrounding tissue if this sounds familiar to you. Definitely have your doctor check it out immediately.
- One of their breasts is bigger than the other:- Many people don’t know about these Facts About The Female Body. This size difference can either be practically invisible or pretty noticeable. But, either way, there’s really nothing to worry about, Nobody has absolutely symmetrical breasts.
There are a lot of different reasons for that. for one it could be a difference in the volume of breast tissue. The size or shape of the breast pocket or even the skin’s elasticity on each breast. Whatever the case it’s completely natural and normal. They’re beautiful no matter what their shape or size don’t you think.
- Women are more rational than men:- These are amazing Facts About The Female Body that many people don’t know about it. Despite the common opinion that women are more emotional and men are more rational. Science says otherwise psychologist Stewart Richie and his team of researchers found that the human brain has a much thicker cerebral cortex than the male brain does.
This is the region of the brain associated with higher scores on a variety of cognitive and general intelligence tests. meanwhile, men have been found to have higher brain volumes which play a big role in emotions so take that gender stereotypes.
- They form stronger attachments to people:- We already mentioned how studies show that women’s brains are built to be more rational. But that doesn’t mean that their emotional side is lacking. Women connect with people on a much deeper level than men do.
Scientifically speaking it’s because they have higher oxytocin levels. Oxytocin is the-called love or cuddle hormone and it’s released when you bond with someone socially. It promotes attachment solidifies relay and chips and eases stress. It’s also responsible for creating mother-child bonds and even for breastfeeding.
- They get drunk faster than men:- You surely notice that most women have a lower tolerance to alcohol than their male compadres. This is basically due to the fact that the female body has less water in its tissues than the male body. These are amazing Facts About The Female Body. According to researchers from the University School of Medicine and Trieste Italy, this difference in water levels means that women get drunk faster because their body is less able to digest the alcohol.
Before it reaches the bloodstream less water in the tissues is also connected with a tendency of women to sweat way less than men. This can be a good good thing. But it’s also the reason why most ladies don’t tolerate the heat. So another study at the Ireland School of medicine and medical science found that because of the lower water level and therefore smaller volume of blood women also have 12% lower hemoglobin levels than men.
- Blonde hair is more common among Caucasian women than Caucasian men:- According to a study published in, Nature Genetics women of European descent are twice as likely to be natural blonde compared to men. While Caucasian men are three times more likely to have black hair than women. The cause of these trends is still unknown but the researchers do have some theories.
They think it’s probably due to the fact that blonde genes present at birth are more persistent in females and usually disappear in males. They grow up in my studies the scientists also found pigment genes to be linked with stress and hormones again. These are all just educated guesses as for now experts are calling this phenomenon an intriguing mystery speaking of mysteries.
We have a little bonus for you the Enigma of female body language. Whether or not it’s scientific fact or guesswork based on reoccurring trends a woman’s body language can say a lot about her feelings. For example, if a woman is interested in what her conversation partner is saying, She tends to stand with her shoulders lowered and her hands clasped together on the contrary arms crossed over the chest show.
She’d rather be elsewhere than talking to a certain person keeping your hands below chin level invisible is considered attractive and polite in all kinds of situations Including social business and romantic ones. Our body can definitely reveal more about us than even.
- Women’s bodies keep changing even into their twenties:- This also learnable Facts About The Female Body If you think that once puberty is over your body is done going through major changes, Then think again women’s bodies continue to change and grow even into their 20s. That’s some good news for you. If you’ve had some crazy irresponsible teen years as far as healthy habits are concerned. It’s never too late to improve your lifestyle as cliche as. It might sound you’ve got to eat healthily include more bananas and almonds in your diet.
They’re rich in bone-strengthening calcium that’s especially useful for ladies. Women are more prone to bone health issues like osteoporosis. Later in life exercising is also a great way to strengthen your muscles. But it’s not only about the body the brain changes to more specifically your prefrontal cortex keeps developing into your 20s. This means that chances are you’ll get better at decision-making during this period.
- Women are more prone to having cellulite and that isn’t a bad thing:- By modern societal standards of beauty, cellulite is perceived. Something that one should be ashamed of and the fact that 98% of people with cellulite are ladies, versus only 2% who are men. Just puts even more pressure on women to look a certain way.
But let’s start off by getting a couple of things straight cellulite isn’t a medical term. It’s not at all a sign of obesity or weight problems. It’s just a sign of a mature female body. According to statistics, only one forty women doesn’t have this kind of accumulation of fat on their upper thighs and buttocks. We still keep hearing about the wrong fat and the built-up toxins. These also amazing Facts About The Female Body.
That our bodies can’t cope with in fact fat tissue plays an important role in the production of hormones including estrogens. These hormones promote the development and maintenance of female characteristics in the human body. So you can imagine how important they are plus the societal view of cellulite. As some kind of unsightly problem isn’t even fifty years old. So should we really stress out about it when the stunning Marilyn Monroe didn’t yeah?
- Their brains are more intricately hard-wired:- Dr. Ragini Verma a professor at the University of Pennsylvania together with her team of researchers used special imaging technology to study the neural pathways in the brains of 428males and 521 females aged 8 to 22. They came to some interesting conclusions.
It turns out that the left and right hemispheres and women’s brains are more interconnected than those of men. This means that women are faster at socially connecting with people. They get used to routine much easier sounds like the scientific explanation of, why men are from Mars and women are from Venus our brains just work differently.
These are some interesting Facts About The Female Body whose many people don’t Know.