A Heart Attack is also called a myocardial infarction. When a plaque is formed by fat, cholesterol and other things in the arteries that carry blood to the heart sometimes this plaque can rupture and form a clot that blocks the blood flow.
Interrupted blood flow can damage or destroy part of the heart muscle.
Because of which the problem of heart attack arises. This can be quite fatal.
Cause Of Heart Attack
When your coronary arteries form a substance called plaques, including cholesterol, a buildup of fatty deposits over time.
Sometimes these plaques break and narrow the arteries. Which we also called coronary artery disease. Which causes most heart attacks.
There may be a partial or complete blockage in your coronary artery.
- A partial obstruction means that you have Non– ST Regenerative Myocardial Infarction (NROMI).
- A complete obstruction means that you have a ST – regenerative infarction (STEMI). COVID-19 or corona virus infection can also damage your heart as a result of heart attack.
Common heart attack symptoms include.
- Stomach pain
- Difficulty breathing
- To be tired
- Cold sweat
- Sudden dizziness
- A squeeze or pain sensation in your arms that can extend to your neck, jaw or back.
- Pressure, tightness or pain in your chest.
“Heart attack symptoms vary from person to person.” Its sign is less in some or more in some. Sometimes in a person, it already indicates heart pain and stiffness, etc. but a person may have a sudden heart attack without any indication.
These risk factors for heart attack include some of the following facts.
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Smoking or tobacco
- Family history of heart attack
- Use of illegal or stimulant drugs, such as cocaine or amphetamines
- History of Preeclampsia
- Lack of physical activity
- And an autoimmune condition.
To prevent a heart attack, you should take care of some things.