Today’s topic is about the advantages and disadvantages of eggs. Because Everything has its advantage and disadvantage.
Advantage of egg
- Eggs makes our bone healthy.
- It also fight with cancer.
- Egg has more protein which take care of our hair.
- It also course of hair growth and healthy hair.
- Eggs has vitamin ‘B’ complex, (B-12,B-5 & B-2)which helps in skin tone by preventing hyper pigmentation.
- It also helps to keep soft smooth and healthy skin.
- It helps to keep deeply hydrating skin absorbing moisture from the air.
- Egg helps to kill anemia in silent way.
- It takes away from rickets.
- Egg can fight with many allergies.
- Egg has vitamin, high cholesterol and high protein which helps to boost our brain.
Disadvantage of egg
- It may causes of heart attack when we do not take it in the correct balance.
- Excessive egg consumption also affects the liver.
- We know that an egg contains 373 gram cholesterol , 13 gram protein and more vitamins which also causes obesity in the body.
- Cholesterol also increases in our body due to high intake of eggs, so that blood clothing, heart attack and liver problems are started.
- It you consume more eggs everyday than a normal requirement , then it also creates food-borne problems for us.
- Poor egg or excessive egg consumption also causes Diarrhea.
- Many times it happens that eating eggs also causes fever, which is due to eating bad eggs or in large quantities.
- Many people also have problems with flatulence due to the consumption of eggs.
- Many people also have problems with nausea.
- Eggs also reason of lack of muscle tone and muscles pain.
- The yellow part of the egg should never be eaten, it course kidney disease.
- It would be good if you do not consume raw egg. Because it contains a protein called Avoid which kills the biotin present in our body.