Looking for that one bedtime drink that will melt unwanted fats away as you sleep look no further. Cucumber Lemon Ginger water is perfect for quenching your thirst all the while providing several benefits. These include better digestion clearer skin improved immune system and best of all weight loss.
But the question is what makes this Drink Before Bed For Fat Burn While You Sleep. Does it have to do with certain compounds found in the ingredients?
How to Drink Before Bed For Fat Burn While You Sleep?
Cucumber On Fat Burn
Belly fat is the most troublesome and stubborn fat so it needs a hefty amount of hard work to get rid of it. Packing only 45 calories cucumbers are perfect for people who want to slim down. It contains as much as 96% water content. So you won’t ever have to worry about bloating. plus it helps your body cool down. Cucumbers also contain a unique compound called “Cucurbitaceae” that supports the digestive tract and liver and acts as a detoxifying agent.
Detoxifying every now and then is important especially if you frequently deal with bloating. Cucumber helps release excess water and unwanted toxins from the body. This then reduces bloating and also helps in the tightening of the stomach muscles. Furthermore, cucumber promotes safety and fullness which in turn stops you from overeating due to dehydration. Often when a person is dehydrated they confuse thirst with hunger leading them to eat more.
Lemon On Fat Burn
Drinking more water alone helps you feel fuller longer, meaning it aids weight loss in general. That said much evidence also suggests that adding lemon to your drinking water helps.
- lemon water promotes good digestion thanks to the high levels of vitamin c and antioxidants on it. Lemons are also packed with pectin fiber which aids in melting belly fat.
- Lemons contain diuretic compounds that primarily function to detoxify the body hence helping burn fat. According to experts, Italian lemon juice can boost the body’s metabolism to a great extent. To lose weight you must burn more calories than you consume. A faster and higher metabolism utilizes more calories to carry out all the necessary functions of the body than a person with a slower metabolism.
Ginger On Fat Burn
Ginger isn’t just an amazing taste enhancer, but it’s also a wonderful ingredient for weight loss. it can help you lose fat in three ways.
- Ginger acts as an appetite suppressant: Sometimes we binge even when we aren’t hungry leading to weight gain. But having ginger regularly helps with the absorption of nutrients better and the optimal production of energy, eliminating the urge to binge.
- Ginger has anti-obesity effects: The main compound gingerol aids in weight loss. This lipid allows for faster food digestion in the body and improved metabolic rate. Also, thanks to gingerol sugar levels are regulated and glucose is properly synthesized. This is why ginger is especially beneficial for diabetics.
- Lastly ginger helps in the recovery of cells: When losing weight consuming more antioxidants is essential as these substances aid in controlling and fighting free radicals that damage the cells in the body. The cells play a significant role in digestion and other important metabolic functions. Moreover, ginger is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties which keep bloating indigestion and other gastrointestinal issues at bay.
How to make cucumber lemon ginger water?
- Fresh Cucumber, Sliced
- Fresh Lemon, Thinly sliced or chopped with skin
- Fresh Ginger, Peeled and thinly sliced or chopped
- Boiling water first then cold water later
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Put the ginger ingredient in a heat resistant glass pitcher or any convenient container you have.
- Pour over the hot water and steep for 30 to 60 minutes, or until it’s barely warm, preferably cold.
- Add the sliced cucumber and lemon. Add more cold water to fill up the container.
- Cover and store it in the fridge. Strain and drink whenever you need.
some add-on ingredients that go well with cucumber lemon ginger water are:
Mint leaves for a more refreshing taste. It’s also good for alleviating upset stomachs. Turmeric to promote sleep. Honey or stevia extract if you want some sweetness. That said it’s best to avoid any form of sugar.
Why use hot water first?
When preparing Drink Before Bed For Fat Burn While You Sleep it’s best to steep the ginger before letting it cool and mixing it with the rest of the ingredients. For starters vitamin c in lemon decreases as heating time and storage is prolonged. Cucumbers are also heat sensitive, so they should be ideally added last when there’s cold water. As for ginger, its antioxidant capacity doesn’t decline under heat exposure. In fact, it was discovered in a study that moist heat treatment-induced remarkably higher quantity and potency of the ginger’s bioactive components.
How long is cucumber lemon ginger good for?
As much as possible, consume one batch within 1-2 days. Avoid storing it in the fridge for too long as the water-soluble vitamins on it tend to lose with time. If you leave the cucumbers lemon and ginger and water they will turn soft and degrade the next day. If you wait for another day the water can start spoiling. Thus try to infuse the water for several hours, then strain and put it away in the fridge. This way the water can be kept fresh for another day or two.
Other Benefits Of Cucumber Lemon Ginger Water
Generally speaking, drinking more water encourages hydration and since cucumbers are made up of 96% water then all is better. Then adding lemon and ginger makes the drink more beneficial as these ingredients are infused with more nutrients and antioxidants. Plus drinking cucumber lemon ginger is guaranteed to taste better than plain water making you want to drink more but don’t get too carried away. You’re going to be Drink Before Bed For Fat Burn While You Sleep, so you don’t want to sleep feeling too full.
Eliminates Toxins And Body Waste
Another healthy effect of drinking cucumber lemon ginger water is that it facilitates the production of urine and the movement of waste. What’s more, it stimulates liver and kidney function and flushes harmful bacteria and compounds from the urinary tract. On top of that ginger and lemon contain antimicrobial properties thus adding to the benefits. Also, a study found that supplementing with ginger caused a significant reduction of h pylori. A type of bacteria that enters the body and lives in the digestive tract.
Offers Anti-Inflammatory And Anti-Oxidative Properties
Several studies in research can back up ginger’s ability to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain. It has also been found that cucumbers are packed with phytonutrients that account for the fruits. Yes, botanically it’s a fruit potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits as for the lemon its antioxidant content also makes powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Because of the high concentration of vitamin c and antioxidants, they all function as anti-inflammatory agents.
Supports Healthy Skin
Water infused with cucumber, lemon, and ginger is effective in making the skin healthy inside and out. A hydrated body gives off a healthy glow since hydration helps in flushing out toxins from the body. Additionally, cucumbers are rich in vitamin b which helps with acne. this explains why people put cucumber slices on their faces. Moreover, lemons are filled with vitamin c, an incredibly important ingredient in collagen production. Then lastly ginger is a great source of antioxidants that help preserve the skin’s collagen. it can also help reduce inflammation including skin inflammation.
Enhances The Immune System
All three ingredients cucumber, lemon, and ginger contain vitamin c and antioxidants. In other words, they all help in boosting the immune system. Thanks to their beneficial contribution to microbiome diversity the risk of getting immune-mediated diseases is considerably reduced.
Improves Gastrointestinal Function And Protection
Did you know that ginger has been proven to have gastroprotective properties due to its ability to increase gastric mucus secretion? What’s more, ginger inhibits gastric acid secretion thus helping improve ulcers. Ginger also facilitates a faster process of stomach emptying in people with chronic indigestion.
As a result, getting the digestive tract moving faster hinders the build-up of toxins in the body. And remember good digestion is also essential for having a flat tummy. On top of it all, like ginger, lemons can positively influence the intestinal microbiome structure and intestinal environment, resulting in better digestion and overall health.