There are many types of conditions that can Hair Fall Reasons In Female. The most common among these are anything like pregnancy, anemia, changes in hormones, mental stress . It is no easy to pinpoint the exact cause.
There are some reasons of hair fall like :-
- Vitamins deficiency
- Using the wrong products
- Due to some illness
- Lack of protein
- Emotional stress
- Deficiency of hormones etc
It has been accepted by almost every women that their hair affects their beauty. Good looking hair can make your day great and bad looking hair can spoil your day.
Hormonal changes and medical conditions are also reason of hair fall in females. Pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems can also cause hair fall during this period.
People lose 50 to 100 hairs in a day and usually this is normal because new hairs also grow at the sometime. Hair fall also depend on inherited condition that happens with aging. Dieting may also cause hair fall.
What Type Of Vitamin Deficiency Cusses Hair Fall?
Four types of vitamin deficiency causes hair loss like Riboflavin, Biotin foliate and vitamins B12 deficiency have been associated because iron contributes to hemoglobin production which helps deliver nutrients and oxygen to hair.
- Vitamin D :- Lack of Vitamin D also causes hair loss. However, Vitamin D plays a role in many functions of the body. Vitamin D helps in the creation of new hair.
- Vitamin B 12 :- The follicles of your hair are not able to cause new hair growth due to deficiency of vitamin B12. Vitamin B 12 deficiency also causes anemia which can also cause thinning or loss of hair.
- Zinc :- Zinc plays an important role in hair growth and important role in hair growth and repair. It can also helps to keep oil glands around the follicles. So hair loss is symptoms of zinc deficiency. Zinc helps control hormones levels, so zinc is effective in preventing and treating hair loss.
Hair fall can also be caused by various vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin F, and Vitamin E. The hair loss in female top of the head called female pattern hair loss or androgenic alopecia.
How Can I Stop My Hair Loss ?
When hair loss and no new hair come in its place it is called hair loss.
Hair loss is common problem that is happening in present’s life. Its main reason is not easy to find out. First of all, you need to know why your hair fall it may be due to stress, pollution, hormonal changes, etc. you can stop your hair many way.
- Changes the way you wash your hair :-
Never wash your hair bin hot water. Always wash your hair in cold or lukewarm water because hot water can damage the hair follicles which causes hair fall.
- Change your eating habit :-
Eat protein rich foods including milk, almonds, pistachios, cashew, dried dates, raisins, fruits etc. if you are non-vegetarian, you can also include fish in your meal. Avoid eating to spicy food. Drink at least eight glasses of water per day also eat coconut water two times in week. This will help to reduce your body heat significantly.
Here’s list of few solutions to help reduce or deal with hair loss.
- Green tea
- Take care of your health
- Keep away from chemical
- Stress free
- Do exercise and yoga
- Avoid smoking and drinking
- Rub green tea into your hair
- Scalp massage for few minutes with essential oil
- Regular wash your hair
- Rub on scalp onion juice, garlic juice or ginger juice etc.
What Are The Best Vitamins For Hair Growth ?
Healthy hair is considered a sign of health and beauty you hair needs different types of nutrition’s to grow and grow. Also age, genetics and hormones affect hair growth and the five best vitamins for hair growth.
- Vitamin A :- Vitamin A is important for all cells. Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the human body and vitamin A is essential for both our hair and body. Also vitamin A is good for our skin and moisturizes the scalp and helps to keep hair healthy.
Vitamin A deficiency can cause hair loss and many other problems. While adequate vitamin A is a very important for our body, but too much can be dangerous. Vitamin A is found is sweet potato, carrot pumpkin, spinach. Vitamin A can also found in animals products like, eggs, milk, yogurt etc.
- Vitamin B :- We also know vitamin B by the home of biotin. Vitamin B also helps to create red blood cells which carry oxygen and nutrient to the scalp and hair follicles. You can get vitamin B from many foods, including whole grain, meat fish, seafood, leafy greens, and almonds etc. animals’ food are the sources of vitamin B 12.
- Vitamin C :- Vitamin C can block free radical damage growth and prolong the lifespan of your hair. Apart from this, there is a protein called collagen in our body which needs vitamin C to make. Vitamin C can also help your body absorb iron, a mineral which necessary for hair growth. Vitamin C is found in strawberries, peppers guava and citrus fruits.
- Vitamin D :- How helps of vitamin D are linked to alopecia, a technical term for hair loss vitamin D may help create new follicles of the tiny pores in the scalp where new hair can grow.
- Vitamin E :- Vitamin E is an antioxidant similar to vitamin C that can inhibit oxidative stress. Sunflowers seeds, almonds, spinach and avocado are all good sources of vitamin E. vitamin E also helps to boost hair growth.
Question :- What is the best vitamin for hair loss?
Answer :- Vitamin V7, Vitamin C Vitamin D is the best vitamin for hair loss.
Question :- What is the cause of hair loss in females?
Answer :- Stress, your diet, menopause and heredity can cause of hair loss in female.
Question :- What should we eat to reduce hair fall immediately ?
Answer :- Carrot, prunes, green, peas, oats, shrimp, walnuts, eggs are good sources of vitamins. We should eat them to prevent hair fall.