We like to eat some tasty and healthy salad This topic learn the Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe. This salad is very tasty healthy.
Cucumber is also good for our health so when we prepare a recipe for Thai Cucumber Salad is very delicious for us.
We use this salad or party, friends, tiffin box, lunch, dinner. But many people take this dinner Time.
Whose ingredient we drop in this salad is very helpful for our body and fitness. According to our lifestyle, we like different types of food so Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe is very good for us.
If you want to make it spicy you can make it. But we prepare that this salad is not good spicy. It depends on your choice. Because homemade Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe is also beneficial for our healthy life.
If you want to enjoy the restaurant taste of Cucumber Thai Salad then it depends on the ingredients that you drop in this salad.
Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe
This salad is light food, refreshing our mind
- Preparation time – 15-20 minutes
- Total time – 15-20 minutes
- Serving – 5 People
- 3 large cucumber of English cucumber
- 3 green onion ( chopped thinly )
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 fresh juice
- 1 spoon fish sauce
- 2 spoon canola
- 1 spoon sugar
- 1/2 small red onion ( chopped thinly )
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
First of all, take a small bowl and mix sugar, Rice vinegar, sesame oil salt, and red pepper flakes. Then leave it for some time.
- Peel and slice the cucumber and keep it in a bowl.
- Chopped the thin paces of green onion.
- Chopped the peanuts into small pieces.
- Mixed the sliced cucumber, dressing, and green onion.
Thereafter keep it in the refrigerator. Then your Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe is ready to serve. It’s amazing In Taste.
How Do You Sweeten Cucumber?
In a boil mixed cucumber slice and chili slice.
Mix 1/2 water salt and rice vinegar sugar in a bowl and heat are normally when salt has melted.
Now your sweetened cucumber is ready thereafter four chili and cucumbers in a bowl.
Nutrition Of Cucumber Salad
- Calories – 55.6
- Total fat – 0.2 gram
- Fiber – 1.2 gram
- Sugar 10.9 gram
- Protein – 1 gram
- Sodium – 265 mg
- Potassium – 187 mg
- Vitamin A – 2 %
- Vitamin B – 3.5 %
- Vitamin C – 7.4 %
- Vitamin E – 0.6 %
And all nutritions are available in this salad.
Benefits Of Thai Cucumber Salad
- Cucumbers are bright green fruits which are often used as a vegetable. These are made of 95 percent water.
- They contain some very healthy nutrients including Vitamin C, B, K, copper, potassium, and manganese.
- These are perfect to keep you hydrated in the summer months, as they replenish the body with fresh water.
- They can also help in protecting the brain from Alzheimer’s disease and memory problems. This is due to the anti-inflammatory fisetin contained within.
- When eaten on a daily basis the antioxidants within can lower the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- If you have trouble with bad breathe, you can place a cucumber slice in the roof of the mouth for 5-10 minutes to kill the bacteria. This has been used in ayurvedic medicine for many years.
- The peel is also an excellent source of fiber and will help you to lose weight if eaten. I recommend blending this into a smoothie for weight loss.
- Tannins and flavonoids in the fruit have also been shown to help relieve headaches and tension behind the eyes.
- Be sure to use organic cucumbers for the best effects, as some varieties have wax added to the skin for transport purposes. This can be eaten however it can contain pesticides that aren’t so healthy.
- You can use cucumbers around the eyes to soothe puffiness and dark circles. Simply chill a cucumber in the refrigerator, take two slices and place them over your eyes for 15 minutes.
- Cucumber can be used with lemon to create a detox drink for weight loss. Please see our other video on this to learn more.
- Anxiety and stress are also common problems in today’s culture. The B vitamins within cucumber help to ease these problems.
Why we should not eat cucumber at night?
Cucumber had more water and this is cold fruit so this is not good for our health If we eat at night. Because interrupt your sleep. This is enough to fill up the bladder and urinate when you sleep. If you eat this morning then this is good for health or before dinner approx 10-15 minutes before we eat cucumber without seed because the seed has a high amount of fiber.
This is our authentic Cucumber Thai Salad recipe with rice vinegar.
How do I use cucumbers?
As we tell about that first of all wash the cucumber and peeled it’s then cut it small peace.
How many calories are in a cucumber salad?
This Thai salad has 55.6 g calories to keep our feet.