In our lifestyle Water means a lot to us. Because always we confused that How Much Water Should We Drink A Day?
According to science approx 70% of our body is consumed with water. Which is helpful in Protesting the external and internal aggressive serious diseases in our body. If there is deficiency or excess, then we fall prey to many diseases.
What Is The Water?
Basically, water is a chemical reaction of hydrogen (H) and oxygen (O). In which 2 parts of hydrogen (H+H) overlap one part of oxygen (O). Which is the reaction of H2O Which we call water in common language.
Now you need to know What is the function of hydrogen and oxygen in our body.
- Hydrogen helps in ammonia synthesis.
- It also helps fuel refinement.
- It helps in removing toxins from the body.
- It produced energy in the body.
- Hydrogen stored tissues in our body to protect us from free radical damages.
- Oxygen helps to eliminate waste material from our bodies.
- It helps to keep the body at a constant temperature.
- It helps in maintaining an efficient metabolism.
- Its kept constant fluid properties.
- Oxygen also works to make blood circulation and sweat in the skin.
According to the above chart, both elements (Hydrogen and Oxygen) are more beneficial For our body. And If we drink a sufficient quantity of Water Should We Drink A Day. then we can remain healthy to a great extent without any medical help.
What is the sufficient quantity of Water Should We Drink A Day?
As we have been heaving since old times that we should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. This is correct too.
We should to drink 8-ounce glass of water in a day. But it is also depends on age and gender.
Then you would like to know how much water should be drunk at what age. And how much Water Should We Drink A Day and temple?
Which drinking water is good for our health?
We all know here is know any types of drinking water available. But we always listen about, mineral water, filtered water, normal water, and more. These all are based on the ph level of water.
- Normal drinking water – In normal drinking water has a 6.5 to 8.5 ph level.
- Mineral water – It contains various minerals, such as salt and sulfur compound. And it has a 7.5 ph level.
- Filtered water – It also contains a good substance with varying ph levels typically 7.5 pHs.
- Distilled water – It s clean water in every way in which all the necessary elements are also removed. Its ph level is “7”.
These are all potable water, but the most beneficial can be called filtered drinking water. Because in addition to the required mineral, the ph level is also maintained.
Now it comes in the mind if many people whether one should drink cold water or hot water:
- Coldwater: If you drink cold water daily then you have to stop it. It does not mean you should not drink cold water.
But when you are too thirsty and comes from any heavy workout you should drink water but at room temperature water.
Generally, people after having a workout and in the summer season wants to drink chilled or cold water but they do not know it becomes big problems for them. They faced constipation, indigestion, and heart disease problems.
- Hot water: If you want to drink hot water then you may drink, but not too hot water. You should take lukewarm water. It helps in eliminating many diseases.
You may drink lukewarm water with lemon or lemon water. It helps in weight loss. But you want to gain weight you never should drink lemon. It also keeps your body hydrated.
After having a workout you should take lukewarm water. Constipation and indigestion patients must drink lukewarm water daily.
While pregnancy and pregnant ladies should How Much Water Should We Drink A Day?
Normal people or women should drink water approx 2 liters a day. It helps us from many diseases. But here is the question is while pregnancy or pregnant lady should how much drink water a day. This first we all know in pregnancy or pregnant women faced many problems like body swelling, dehydration, fatigue, lack of iron and so many other things.
When they will take their body hydrated they can save from these types of all diseases. So they also should drink. 8-10 ounce glass of water or Approx 2 liter per day. It helps there those during pregnancy problems.
After pregnancy its fine to breast feeling. As we know breastfeeding is to compulsory for new born baby.
During the birth of a child, there is weakness in the body of women due to excessive bleeding. Due to watch, there is also the lack of hydration in them, it reduces the action of milk in their body right quantity of water.
They should take an 8-10 ounce glass of water or approx 1.8 to 2 liter of water. Now all of you clear that How Much Water Should We Drink A Day?