Inflammatory Breast Cancer Rash is a symptom of breast cancer. In this satiation generally in women shown their breast size become change.
So breast cancer sufferers person feel irritation or itching inside or outside of the breast.
What Is Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer a disease it is found in the breast. In this disease, we will find some uncommon development in breast cells. These breast cells generally become tumor types or tamps.
In breast cancer people feel a big pain in their breast area. When they touch breast area they can feel lumps and rashes. These rashes can be cause of itchiness.
How Many Types Of Breast Cancer
Five types of breast cancer have been found so far.
- Triple negative breast cancer (TNBC)
- Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC)
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC)/Invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC)
- Metastatic breast cancer (MBC)
Aggressive, Invasive Types, And Common Types
All the above breast cancer names are based on its properties.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC): This cancer is an aggressive type of invasive Inflammatory Breast Cancer Rash. It is difficult to treat. This cancer about 15% of all breast cancer.
- Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC): This cancer is an uncommon type of invasive breast cancer. This cancer about 1% – 5% of breast cancer. This is a rare but aggressive type.
- Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS): This cancer is non-invasive or pre-invasive breast cancer. In which the growth of cells in the milk duct in the breast occurs in an abnormal way.
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma\ Invasive lobular Carcinoma (IDA\ILA): This cancer is the most common type of breast cancer. In this cancer has spread into surrounding breast tissue. This is afflicted about 70% – 80% of women.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC): This cancer called also the 4th stage of breast cancer. This type of cancer breaks the fissure and spreads it in the brain, liver, bones, or lungs by the bloodstream or the lymphatic system.
Less Common Types Of Breast Cancer
Here is some less common Inflammatory Breast Cancer Rash and sometimes need different types of treatment for this. This type of cancer affects other types of cells in the breast.
- Paget disease of the breast: In this breast cancer breast areola skin becomes like a more dark circle around the nipple. It is a rare breast cancer this is afflicted about 1%-3% of all cases of breast cancer. This disease usually occurs in one breast only and this is starts in the nipple and may spread to the areola of the breast.
- Angiosarcoma: This disease is a rare case. This affects about 1% of all cases of breast cancer. It starts in cells that are in line with blood vessels or lymph vessels. This disease may be related to prior radiation therapy in that area.
- Phyllodes Tumor: This disease is also a rare case all over the breast cancer phyllodes tumor, first of all, grow with the sign is often a lump under your skin and this lump will feel smooth to the touch, this disease mostly shown in the ’40s of women.
Symptoms of Inflammatory Breast Cancer Rash
There is no symptom of breast cancer but many symptoms can be seen by the experience of many people their breast pain and changes in the breast.
Here are some scary signs and symptoms that come in the symptoms of Inflammatory Breast Cancer Rash.
- Occur pain in any area of the breast
- Some changes in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Flaky and red skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Swollen breast
- Itching and rashes in the breast areola.
- Lump or itching in the armpits or around the breast.
- Dimpling of the breast skin.
- Nipple strain and pain.
- Bleeding with breast milk during breastfeeding.