Some strange and Impressive Facts About The Male Body. what is the purpose of Adam’s apple? could male nipples lactate?
The male body is full of surprises some of its characteristics remain largely unknown not only to women but to mend themselves. so if you want to know more about the body you live in getting ready we’ve compiled a list of peculiar and Impressive Facts About the Male Body. and some odd differences between male and female bodies that you don’t want to miss.
7 Impressive Facts About the Male Body
- The Adam’s Apple:- have you ever wondered what Adam’s apple is for? Did you notice when it started to protrude during man’s teenage years, their bodies experienced a series of changes, one of which is the protrusion of Adam’s apple? The Adam’s apple expands to account for the growth of the larynx as the larynx grows the man’s voice becomes deeper and lower. Some men can have a larger Adam’s apple.
If their voice box or larynx is large. Did you know women can also have Adam’s apple, Most women have a small version of Adam’s apple? and it’s simply there to protect the thyroid gland and vocal cords. Some women can develop larger Adam’s apples if they have large larynxes. A large larynx may be caused by an increase in testosterone.
- Color Perception:- Men can discern far fewer shades of color than women can. And the reason for this is really quite a simple color perception is determined by retinal cone cells. Their information is contained in the X chromosome. Because women have two X chromosomes the number of cone cells they possess is naturally twice as high as that of men. A professor at CUN wise Brooklyn college tested a large group of men and women on their color perception.
The results show that women were more adept at differentiating between subtle gradations of color for some shades. Women were able to detect tiny differences in color that looked the same to men. However, men are better at perceiving changes in brightness. According to a 2014 scientific report the color red has been shown to distort A man’s perception of time but not a woman’s don’t. the differences between female and male eye perception are real. Color Perception is the most strange and Impressive Facts About The Male Body.
- Female Origins:- Did you know that all of the human beings in the world begin their existence as females. We all do at least for a short while how are these possible? geneticists have discovered that humans technically start life as a blank slate and for the first five to six weeks.
Only the X chromosome is present in a fetus. The X and Y chromosomes are responsible for determining individual sex. If two X chromosomes join together during conception a female is produced. If an X and a Y chromosome joined together a male appears after the five to six-week period. If the fetus is to be male the Y chromosome finally appears in a process called sexual differentiation.
The Y chromosome releases androgens like testosterone and represses the female hormone estrogen. If the Y chromosome never arrives then the fetus would continue to develop as a female. Try to remember a man’s female origins as it’ll come in handy a little later.
- Thick Skin:- Thick skin is Impressive Facts About the Male Body. No, we’re not talking about emotionally thick skin according to dermatological studies. Men’s skin is thicker on the stratum corneum which is the outermost layer of the epidermis. It provides a strong barrier between the environment and the living cells underneath.
Here’s an interesting fact the stratum corneum is also known as the horny layer. But don’t get ahead of yourself it’s called that because the cells are toughened like an animal’s horn. The hormone testosterone is responsible for men’s thick skin causing it to be 25% thicker than woman’s skin. However, over their lifetimes’ men’s skin becomes thinner more quickly. Whereas women’s skin remains the same thickness until they reach menopause. When it starts to thin out.
The texture of a man’s skin is also very different from a woman’s superficially. We notice that a man’s skin is rougher but we might not notice that a man’s skin also produces more sebum than a woman’s skin. Sebum is an oily substance secreted by the sebaceous glands.
It helps the skin and hair maintain their moisture levels sounds like good news. but it can also account for why men have longer-lasting acne than women still? moisturize hair and skin seems to be a significant advantage.
- Men’s bodies can lactate:- Have you ever wondered why men have nipples in the first place? We told you earlier that men essentially started life as females. Men and women are built from a common pattern. And that’s the reason why men have nipples in theory men could lactate.
Because male breasts have milk ducts and some mammary tissue. Another reason is that they have the hormones responsible for milk production oxytocin and prolactin. But don’t get scared and don’t expect to start lactating any day now as it isn’t common.
There have been reports that males have lactated after significant stimulation to the nipples. There have also been reports of spontaneous lactation which can be a bit awkward. This is the most powerful Impressive Facts About the Male Body.
But those instances can only occur when too much of the hormone prolactin is produced this might be the result of certain types of medical treatment. Used to stimulate heart problems with the pituitary gland and hypothalamus use of opioids or extreme hunger. so unless you are taking medication that will react with your prolactin levels, you don’t have to worry about spontaneous like a patient shoe.
- Men’s faces age slower than women’s:- A man’s face preserves its youthful appearance for many more years than a woman’s face does. This is all down to the fact that a man’s skin loses its concentration of collagen much more slowly as he ages. Meaning that it’s much more resistant to wrinkling and sagging. However, skincare habits and exposure to sunlight might not make the difference so noticeable.
For example, if a woman takes care of her skin and applies sunscreen regularly she might look much younger, than a man who is the same age. but does not take care of his skin though. men have the advantage with facial aging environmental factors can add years to a man’s skin and undo the effects of collagen. so now that you know it might be a good time to run to the store and apply a good layer of sunscreen.
- Baldness:- Baldness is the most Impressive Facts About the Male Body Don’t freak out if you’ve seen some hair loss in the shower. According to the American Academy of Dermatology people generally lose about 50 to 100 hairs per day and given that you have over a hundred thousand follicles of hair in yours’s. It seems okay to lose only fifty to a hundred hairs.
But heavy hair loss that leads to baldness is a problem affecting a lot of men. Contrary to popular opinion the gene of baldness is not passed on exclusively by the mother’s X chromosomes. There are other important factors if a man’s father is bald then his chances of also losing his hair increase by 60%. The activity of male hormones also affects hair follicles in such away. That the body gradually loses its ability to produce new hair.
The hairline begins to receive and the hair on the top of the head thins out stress and a poor diet also significantly increased the risk of going bald men with the male patterns. Baldness can start losing their hair as early as their teenage years.
If this is happening to you don’t worry it usually takes between 15 and 25 years to go fully bulb. According to a study by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania bald. Men are perceived as more dominant and attractive so you can certainly rock that look.
These are the 7 peculiar and Impressive Facts About the Male Body.