Diabetes is a disease in which the awareness of eating is very important. In such a situation, we tell you about the Top 10 Foods That Cure Diabetes.
Because if doctors and consultants listen, then there is a lot of confusion. What should we eat and “what foods to avoid with diabetes”.
If you are diabetic, you may have heart problems ranging from nerve damage and kidney disease. For this treatment it is better to take care of some food which is beneficial for you.
Fortunately, there are some delicious foods that are diabetes-friendly. It includes low-carb foods, low-sugar foods and high in fiber, proteins and healthy fats such as digestive-slow macro-nutrients etc. which is also high in taste.
These foods are recommended by registered dieticians and certified diabetes educators.
Apart from these superfoods, one also has too take vitamins and antioxidants added foods which helps fight inflammation and keep your energy levels high.
Top 10 Foods For Diabetes
Here are the Top 10 Foods For Diabetes which prove to be very beneficial.
- Grain :- There is too much carbohydrates in the Grain, which may have to be fed to the diabetes patient, but these are given a list of such grains which are only for such people.
Like :- Wild Rice, Vegan protein powder, Shirataki noodles, Organic tofu & Tempeh, Hummus, Oats, Whole wheat bread, Lentils, Quinoa.
- Vegetable :- Vegetables contain elements like calcium, fiber, iron and antioxidants which is the best for a diabetic patient and for cardiovascular disease.
Here are some such vegetable lists :-
Broccoli, Broccoli sprouts, zucchini, cauliflower, Red onion, Asparagus, Kale, Spinach, Bell peppers, Bitter melon, Bok choy, Pumpkin, Edamame.
- Fruit :- Diabetes patients are prohibits from eating fruits that are quite sweet, but here are some fruits which are found to contain abundant fiber, vitamins and many other elements. Which are capable of controlling insulin.
Guava, Peach fruit, Kiwi, Apple, Orange, Starfruit, Pineapple,Pear, Papaya, Fig fruit, Watermelon, Grapes, Pomegranate, Jack fruit, Personnel, Tomatoes, Avocado, Berries.
- Oil and fats :- Excessive intake of oil and fat may be harmful for you, but some given which are good for a diabetes patient. These oils and fats are rich in fiber and antioxidants.
MCT oil (Medium chain triglycerides), Peanut butter, extra virgin olive oil.
- Nuts and Seeds :- Eating nuts and seeds can be very good for diabetic as it contains abundant fiber which reduces their appetite and also keeps their health good. Some of the nuts and seeds are given here. Which proves to be effective for the diabetes patient.
Flax seeds, Beans, Chickpeas, Chia seeds, Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachios, Pecans, Cashews, Brazil nuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia.
- Liquid :- Apart from fruit juice, there are some other liquid things that are considered good for the diabetes patient. Here is the list.
Seltzer, Green tea, Apple cider vinegar, Sufficient quantity water.
- Spices :- Spices is very beneficial for our body. It is able to reduce skin disease and increase immunity system.
Here is a list of some such spices that are effective in fighting sugar disease.
Turmeric, Cloves, Cinnamon, Celery, Ginger, Garlic, Fenugreek, Curry Leaves.
- Dairy products and chocolates :- In this way Sugar patients are kept away from chocolates and dairy products, but here some product are being given which is the best for them.
Controls the blood sugar of their body and improves the function of insulin. These products contain antioxidants that are capable of removing the toxin from the body.
Dark chocolate, Greek yogurt, Yogurt, Milk, low Fat cheese.
- Roots :- Some roots foods are very beneficial for diabetes and pre-diabetes patients. Because it contains a quantity of vitamin C which is good for them. Here are some to the name of such roots.
Carrot, Radish, Turnip, Rutabaga, Sooth.
- Non-Vegetarian foods :- Non-Vegetarian foods is also able to protect our body from many diabetes, due to which get you proper amount of fat and protein. Some such diabetes friendly non-veg are being given here.
Lean chicken, Lean meat, Sardines, Eggs, Tuna fish, Wild salmon, Fatty fish.