Vitamin For Hair Growth And Thickness are very important because vitamin is needed not only for hair but also our body.
Actually healthy hair is associated with your beauty. In fact, many vitamin deficiencies causes hair loss like, age, genetic and deficiency of hormones also affects hair growth.
The 5 Best Vitamins For Hair Growth
- Vitamin A :- Vitamin a is required for all cells to grow you can old vitamins in your diet. Sweet potatoes, carrot, spinach etc you can eat for hair growth. You can also eat animal products like milk, egg yogurt is sources of vitamin A.
- Vitamin B :- vitamin B also known as biotin. Biotin is also used for hair loss treatment. Vitamin B makes red blood cells. Vitamin B can be found in many foods such as whole grains, almonds, meat, fish, sea foods, etc.
- Vitamin C :- Vitamin C helps protect against oxidative stress. You can eat strawberries, peppers, guava and citrus fruits for vitamin C.
- Vitamin D :- Vitamin D play a role in hair production. Fatty fish, mushrooms, cod liver oil and fortified foods are good dietary sources of vitamin D.
- Vitamin E :- Vitamin C and Vitamin E is similar, it’s have strong antioxidant which can prevent oxidative stress. Sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach is good for vitamin E.
How Can I Naturally Increase Hair Growth?
Aloe Vera is a natural alternative to enhance hair growth. It also nourishes and moisturizes the hair. Try this some natural remedies like :-
- Aloe Vera
- Coconut oil
- Fish oil
- Onion juice
- Rosemary oil
- Egg yolks
- Improve your diet
Diet is most useful for hair growth. Your body needs a good amount of energy for your body to grow naturally. Changing certain foods in your regular diet can promote your hair growth. Also diet effect in hair loss. So diet must be important and balanced diet.
Hair Growth Pills That Actually Work
Best hair growth pills that actually work
- Viviscal :- the brand’s extra strength option is also highly recommended by cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Elizabeth Bahar housemand. This vitamin was rated the best selling hair growth supplement in the US. It nourishes the hair inside with amino acids, Zink Biotin, Vitamin C, horsetail extract and iron and improves hair growth.
Which Oil Is Best For Hair Growth And Thickness ?
Five oil that best for hair growth and thickness.
- Olive oil :- olive oil can make healthy and looking smooth hair. It also combination of antioxidants and vitamin E. it also treating in dandruff.
- Coconut oil :- coconut oil is the best for hair growth and thickness. It is also very cheap. It moisture and sealing the hair.
- Almond oil :- Almond oil can help in strengthen the hair and also moisturize the hair. It also helps in dry, damage hair. It is package of magnesium which reduces the hair breakage.
- Argan oil :- this oil is help in hydrating and moisturizing the hair. It also repairs the damaged hair it is best for dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair.
- Lavender oil :- it is essential oil for many purpose. It also promotes the hair growth. It balanced the sebum production in the scalp. Lavender oil also relieves the stress.
Question :- How can I thicken my hair?
Answer :- Use, eggs, olive oil, castor oil, Aloe Vera and maintain your diet that helps your thicken hair.
Question :- What should I eat for thick hair?
Answer :- You can eat eggs, berries, spinach, fatty fish, sweets potatoes, nuts, avocados, shrimp, beans, etc for thick hair.
Question :- Does banana grow hair?
Answer :- Yes, bananas grow the hair because it contains antioxidants which help in control the dandruff. It also helps in conditioner and moisturizing or hydrating the hair. Banana makes can lead to hair follicles stronger and the result are hair grow longer.
Question :- What makes hair growth fast in a week?
Answer :- Drink lots of water and eat healthy maintained diet with high protein and vitamin for hair growth fast. Use hair growth shampoo and also use hair grow treatment.