Malaria is a disease caused by the bite of a female mosquito called anopheles. As many people live under the illusion “ what cause of malaria, virus or bacteria”. But it is not the case, malaria is neither caused by virus borne disease nor bacteria borne disease.
The disease is caused by a parasite called plasmodium that’s form in the anopheles female mosquito. This parasite in spread by the bite of any anopheles female mosquito. And when an anopheles female mosquito bites someone, then this parasite reaches the liver through blood flow and increases its number.
Malaria parasite present in red blood cells (RBC). Therefore, it is transmitted to any after person through blood transfusion by any infected person. This only happens when the anopheles mosquito bite the infected person after biting someone else. Or it is by using a syringe used by an infected person in another person. This disease can also be caused organ transplantation. Malaria mosquitoes are mostly thriving in dirty places, dirty water and stagnant water.
Symptoms of malaria:-
Many types of symptoms are seen in malaria.
- High fever and cold
- Muddle up
- To vomit
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling cold
- Body ache
- Weakness and fatigue
Types of Malaria:-
So far we have only known about like parasite called plasmodium which thrives in mosquitoes. While there are other parasite that thrive in mosquitoes and when they bite us those parasite reach the liver and in blood cells through the bloodstream in our body. And due to which five types of malaria disease arise which all five are as followers.
- Plasmodium falciparum or P. Fadciparum
- Plasmodium malaria or P. Malaria
- Plasmodium Vivax or P. Vivax
- Plasmodium Ovale or P. Ovale
- Plasmodium Knowlesi or P. Knowlesi
- Prevention of Malaria:-
- Malaria is not a serious disease if you want to avoid if then some things have to be kept in mind first.
- Keep cleanliness in your surroundings.
- Clean the water stagnant place from time to time.
- Always keep the garbage covered in the dustbin and do not give mosquitoes a chance to grow there.
- As we know, malaria is also a disease among many types of disease that spread after the rainy season. Therefore we should think of way to be safe from it I advance.
- Like pay attention to cleanliness.
- If someone has a high fever and cold, get a doctor to checkup immediately.
- If someone ha headache with high fever, especially at night, the immediately seek treatment with the advice of a doctor.
- If you are feeling anything like the symptom of malaria, first of all take the advice of your doctor. Because they can also be symptoms of seasonal allergies.