Oral sex means stimulating your partner’s genitals or anus using your month, lips or tongue. Oral sex is a common form of sexual activity.
Earlier oral sex used to be a taboo subject, but these days it has become the first phase of creating a sensation. We can call it the gift of the porn industry.
Oral sex performed by both man and women. Oral sex has now become a sexual activity whereby people fulfill their sexual desires without causing pregnancy.
Today’s youth are not able to have sex with their partner sometimes because if they do not that get pregnant, then they enjoy oral sex. And can stay away from pregnancy.
Many people do oral sex simply because their partner is unable to get excited quickly their partner lacks excitement. This is the first step of sexual activity for them.
Benefit Of Oral Sex
This question must also have some in your mind that whether oral sex benefits?
So you will be surprised to know that oral sex also has many benefits.
- The survey conducted by scientists has revealed that one of the elements found in the men’s semen contains a chemical cortical which keeps women relaxed or depression free.
- There is a chemical called spermidine in men’s sperm and this chemical eliminates the wrinkles on the skin when it fells on the women’s face during oral sex.
- Oral sex can prevent breast cancer chances in women.
- Oral sex also enhances women’s memory.
- Oral sex also keeps men relaxed and depression free.
- Oral sex also keeps men from dangerous disease like heart disease.
- Oral sex keeps men happy.
- Blood circulation in men is also good.
- Men’s skin can also be wrinkles free with oral sex.
Loss Of Oral Sex
Oral sex also causes harm if you do not pay attention to cleanliness of your body and genitals.Oral sex sometimes causes dangerous disease to people.
Some of the losses of oral sex are as follow.
- Oral sex is increases the risk of the disease called gonorrhea. It is caused by a bacterium named Neisseria gonorrhea. The virus can infect the urine pipe, throat, vagina and anus.
- Oral sex can cause many types or oral sex hazards, which also called STD. if this STD disease starts causing problems in mouth blisters, bleeding from gums, boils and pimples on lips.
- Oral sex also cause a sexually transmitted disease called syphilis, which spreads very quickly from one person to another.
- Oral sex also poses a risk of anal cancer.
- Oral sex increases the risk of serious diseases like HTV AIDS manifold.
- Oral sex increases the risk of head and neck cancer seven times.
- Having oral sex also poses a risk of human Popilloma virus – 16 or HPS.
- Apart from this, many other diseases like hepatitis, Chlamydia, intestinal parasites, problems in the genitals etc, can be caused by oral sex.
Take Care During Oral Sex
During oral sex, these things must be taken care of, you can stay from disease caused by oral sex.
- Do not put your semen and vaginal fluid inside the partner’s mouth.
- Use dental dam or condom.
- After oral sex, take care of the cleanliness of the mouth.
- If there are already blisters inside the mouth, boils or sores on the lips, bleeding gums, then do not have oral sex.
- Get your health checkup done regularly.
- Use mens condom and vaginal condom during oral sex.