First of all We know about What Is The Cause Of High Cholesterol. There are many reasons of High Cholesterol.
Cholesterol is produced from your liver, but you also get cholesterol from cholesterol – rich food.
Eating too many foods that contain high amounts of fat can also increase your cholesterol leave.
According to height, being overweight and remaining inactive also causes High cholesterol.
It is your family history, that is someone in the family has already had a problem of high cholesterol, then you also have the possibility of having this problem.
Cholesterol increase and decease can be dangerous in both cases. High cholesterol is very harmful for the body.
Cholesterol in our body should be less than or equal to 200 mg/dl High levels of cholesterol can also increase your risk of heart disease.
High cholesterol causes excessive amounts of fat to accumulate in your blood vessels. Eventually, these stoned fats make it difficult to get enough blood flow to your arteries.
And sometimes, the fat they accumulate suddenly breaks down and can cause a heart attack or stroke.
You can also get the problem of high cholesterol in your inheritance that is , it is also a genetic.
Official Website :- Click Here
What Is High Cholesterol Or What Is The Symptom Of High Cholesterol ?
There is no specific symptom of high cholesterol, when a person eats an excessive amount of fatty food and keeps himself dormant is, no exercise , then cholesterol starts increasing in his body.
But due to his cholesterol, there is some kind of inhibition in our body like,
- When there is high cholesterol starts accumulating in the arteries.
- Cholesterol begin to form a hard banded in your arteries that latter narrow your blood cell.
- This increased hard strip of cholesterol cause heart attack.
- And if this blockage of the artery is in the brain, than it cause a stroke.
- High cholesterol is not known until it is examined.
- It is detected through regular checkup and blood tests.
Diagnosis of high cholesterol
- High cholesterol cannot be detected without any testing.
- A simple blood can test can reveal your cholesterol level.
- As a rule, your cholesterol level should be 200mg\all or less.
- If your cholesterol is found to be higher then 200mg\all, you may have problem of high cholesterol.
- If your above 35 years of age and you are male, then you should go for a cholesterol test.
- And if you are a women and our age above 45 years, then you must also get cholesterol check.
- If a woman or man is prone to heart disease even at the age of 20, then they need to get regular checkups.
- If you have a strong family history of high cholesterol, the teenager cholesterol screening may also be required.
- Ask your doctor how often you should have your cholesterol checkup.
Risk Factor Of High Cholesterol
- If you smoke then you be at risk of high cholesterol.
- Even if you are a patient of high blood pressure, you should avoid high cholesterol.
- If you can beyond the age of 35 (male) then you should get high cholesterol check.
- If you are beyond the age of 45 (female), you may still be at risk of high cholesterol.
- If any member of your family has had heart disease, you may also be risk of high cholesterol, so get yourself checked.
- If you are over weigh or abbess, it is possible to have high cholesterol.
- If you have a high cholesterol problem in your hands. If you make a small change in your lifestyle, it is very likely that you can avoid your high cholesterol.
Let us you now, know what kind of changes you can make in your lifestyle to avoid high cholesterol.
- By reducing your increased weight\ lose weight.
- Eating low fat food.
- By adding food like, fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fish etc. to your food.
- By exercising regularly.
- Quit smoking.
- If you have a family history of high cholesterol, then by regular checkup.
- If there is a patient of heart disease in the family, then by checking yourself also you can avoid high cholesterol.
Prevention of high cholesterol
We can reduce or prevent high cholesterol, there can be no permanent care.
For this, we have to consider some special things.
- Avoid eating fatty foods.
- Do exercise daily.
- Avoid eating fried foods and packaged food like Trans fat.
- It food rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Include healthy fat such as, red meat, mostly daily products. With eating less food.
- To increase your physical activity, you can also play some sports that keep you active.